Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138
Does anyone know when is it coming out? I've been waiting for this for at least 6 months or more. Anybody has any info? Do you guys look forward for this movie like me? Share you thoughts please. I heard that Squaresoft is going to develop FFVII-2 based on this movie, am I correct?

Comments

• ziabatsuziabatsu Member UncommonPosts: 150

If youve only been waiting for about 6 months considder yourself lucky then, as for a release, it is coming out in Japan summer 2005. Dont know about english

• JadanJadan Member Posts: 81
    final fantasyVII-2?

• Spike-stampeSpike-stampe Member Posts: 46

I've never seeen any of the FF movie are they any good? and it starting to get a year or 2 to amke games so who know when it will come out

ffxi:pandemonium;
    ~lvl 42 drg~lvl 4 whm~lvl 6 monk~lvl 2 bst~lvl 30 war~

~lvl 56 drg~lvl 4 whm~lvl 6 monk~lvl 2 bst~lvl 30 war~lvl3 rng~lvl 19 thf~

• TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158

Originally posted by Spike-stampe

I've never seeen any of the FF movie are they any good? and it starting to get a year or 2 to amke games so who know when it will come out

~lvl 42 drg~lvl 4 whm~lvl 6 monk~lvl 2 bst~lvl 30 war~

I only saw 1 Final Fantasy movie. It was pretty cool. If there are other Final Fantasy movies, please name them. I want to see them too.

• Cyris_LordCyris_Lord Member Posts: 101
    it is coming out around christmas

Kujata
    San d'Oria
    Level 10 Warrior
    Level 8 Red Mage

Brena (Alexander)
    San d'Oria

Level 52 Red Mage
    Level 44 Dragoon
    Level 40 Samurai

This Year or last year lol?image

• ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138

What is taking them to make FFVII Advent Children so long? It's just a movie, right? sigh.. can't wait.. can't wait, can't wait.. dying of anticipation::::36::

• NatoBoyNatoBoy Member Posts: 25
    i herd about advent children way over a year ago and saw the trailer to it and still there has been no more news about it. i thought that final fantasy - the spirits within was a pretty shit movie but this one looks awesome, glad they did it over final fantasy 7 cos its the best one

well if it look really good it will take longer cuz it tkae alot of work i bet cuz it not going to make then all the money in the world then they mighgt not have aot of ppl on it so it can take alot longer all things come in time but time is short

• ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138

Well, like i said, for the amount of time that they are taking to do that movie, it really really better be GOOD. But then again, I still think Final Fantasy stuff should be left to the Japanese to handle since it's their creation and they have been doing a good job with the games' cinematic and etc. Final Fantasy the Spirit within? that movie really isn't worth my time at all. Sorry, but Final Fantasy without sword and magic? that's just another hollywood movie.

yeah it world lol and japan kick but with it so they should really do they just got a thing for that stuff