Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

game out already elswhere?

cyberizedcyberized Member UncommonPosts: 14

So this game is another kor or C game thats going to be made into North American? I suppose they are getting better at that. I just am wondering whats happening with the US developers.? I know they have made some decent games, but it seams nothing truelly amazing for a hile now.

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Your title does not match your topic >_<

Anyway game is in closed beta in Korea

And the west still have quite a few descent titles coming out in the near future..

E.g. Star Trek online, Star wars: TOR, Earthrise and Global Agenda are some of the titles I’m looking forward to

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• cyberizedcyberized Member UncommonPosts: 14

Oh I didnt realize it didnt match....

Title was "game out already elsewhere?"

First line in post was "So this game is another kor or C game thats going to be made into North American?"

So in the title I am asking is this game already made and out somewhere in the world? and in my first line I am wondering and asking is this game a chinese or korean game thats being remade into english ie is there somewhere I might see that this game is out already or try it sooner even if in another language..

Sorry If I was confusing That however was the main questions of my post. My follow up of well if it is out already and is being converted to english, atleast that kind of thing is comming along better in the recent years.

I have to agree on the games you mentioned, All very interesting upcumming games. I just hope they dont meet the same fate as alot of the other games in the last years, Tabula, SWG, Conan,Warhammer, ect ect

Originally posted by cyberized

Oh I didnt realize it didnt match....

Title was "game out already elsewhere?"
    First line in post was "So this game is another kor or C game thats going to be made into North American?"
    So in the title I am asking is this game already made and out somewhere in the world? and in my first line I am wondering and asking is this game a chinese or korean game thats being remade into english ie is there somewhere I might see that this game is out already or try it sooner even if in another language..
    Sorry If I was confusing That however was the main questions of my post. My follow up of well if it is out already and is being converted to english, atleast that kind of thing is comming along better in the recent years.
    I have to agree on the games you mentioned, All very interesting upcumming games. I just hope they dont meet the same fate as alot of the other games in the last years, Tabula, SWG, Conan,Warhammer, ect ect

Ah i see

1) Game Is Korean

2)It is developed by Bluehole studio

http://www.bluehole.net/eng/index.html

"Bluehole Studio is an industry leader in game development, comprised of the most renowned game developers that brought you Lineage 2. Bluehole Studio was established in 2007 and has been developing TERA since then. Bluehole Interactive is our US-based office, spear-heading the business in North America. Please visit our site www.bluehole.net/eng for more information."

3) Game is in close beta in Korea

4) www.tera-online.com/ is the official English website

5) Game will be subscription based and is aimed to be relapsed in 2010

• ArezonArezon Member UncommonPosts: 282

This game is looking good. But looks aren't everything.

I'll definitely give this game a try once it's out.

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

i'm much more excited about this game then WoW with wings .... err aion.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• velebnicekvelebnicek Member UncommonPosts: 85

"Bluehole Studio is an industry leader in game development

Enough with industry leaders, the whole "leader room" is so packed they had to connect it to L-space.

The character design resembles 5 years old free aMMO standard and eveything mentioned on web /FAQ sounds like the same .... different year.

The only interesting part so far seems to be the announced lack of TAB-targeting

• TeKNoZemTeKNoZem Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by velebnicek

"Bluehole Studio is an industry leader in game development

Enough with industry leaders, the whole "leader room" is so packed they had to connect it to L-space.

The character design resembles 5 years old free aMMO standard and eveything mentioned on web /FAQ sounds like the same .... different year.

The only interesting part so far seems to be the announced lack of TAB-targeting

Bluehole is a industry leader, atleast.. it will be. It's the same developers who brought you Lineage 2, but leaked shit on L3 while in NCSoft, the lead producer got fired because of it and the rest of the team rage quit, then they build Bluehole and started working on TERA. The style looks similar to '5 year old f2p MMO's' because most of those f2p MMO's were based on the Lineage 2 set. Hell, most even use the same textures and character models.

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004

People from another forum say it'll be release in spring for korea.  Not sure how true that is.

• CaldicotCaldicot Member UncommonPosts: 455

Oh its Korean, nm then bb

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan

Originally posted by Caldicot

Oh its Korean, nm then bb

oh its a troll, nm then bb

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Originally posted by cyberized

So this game is another kor or C game thats going to be made into North American? I suppose they are getting better at that. I just am wondering whats happening with the US developers.? I know they have made some decent games, but it seams nothing truelly amazing for a hile now.

I might just clear something up.When games are published in different countries,they are not different games,they are just publishers.The developer can choose to make a different game as does happen on occasion,but it is not like the publisher is doing the game code or changes.

I already mentioned it in another post,IjjI will be looking after the NA publishing of this game.HAngame is the MAIN owner,they use several other corporate names in various regions.I believe they usually go under the title of NHN or HNH can't remember witch.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.