Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THQ*ICE has major problems....

Okay, Let me start by saying... THQ*ICE is a bad company ingeneral, and I will never play ANY games they release!

Me and several others, Have been constantly banned. For what reason? NOTHING

We've been posting on their forums and had our threads constantly closed and erased/hidden from the publics view.

Why? I don't know... The Mod's/GM's, ABUSE their power.... One person was banned INGAME, for something that happened on the forums... Why not a forum ban? He did get a forum ban 3 days later, but was never unbanned ingame. The Support team... Sounds like a bot.... They seem to like a template, all they do is change the center text and their response is suppose to come in within 24 hours but it never does... I was recently banned ingame for no reason, and I asked the support team why. They said I have been using Third Party programs and etc ingame. Lol I haven't been using any programs or etc. Their Support team.. USELESS!

So I'd advise all, If your going to play Dragonica. You might wanna try a different version... Because the NA version has a bad company who doesn't know what they are doing.... Even if this is THQ*ICE's 1st game... NEXON wasn't this bad....

Comments

• FalconettiFalconetti Member Posts: 1

Admins do not remove posts or ban posters without a reason, so I call bs. THQ has done a fabulous job thus far and the community is doing well and is still growing. I came from over from IAH's server and never looked back. You sound like you are just bitter from being banned for whatever it is that you did.

• michealmmichealm Member UncommonPosts: 6

I also call bs, because I have yet to see someone get banned without reason and I have been playing Dragonica since the beta started.

• astrob0yastrob0y Member Posts: 702

beta player here as well. did never see a unjust ban. sorry to say but i have to agree with the other two answers....

I7@4ghz, 5970@ 1 ghz/5ghz, water cooled||Former setups Byggblogg||Byggblogg 2|| Msi Wind u100

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

If there was really a game that's GM/Admins ammounted to a bot that would automatically ban people through, say,  focusing in on words like "epic" or "fail" and automatically just banning them, I think I would be a fan for years and years to come.

Sadly, that doesn't exist..

Anyways, even after having said that, they do seem to keep "those types" out of the game to a degree, maybe because of the age range of 10+ and the like..

• JairJYJairJY Member Posts: 1

I have been playing Dragonica for a couple of weeks in the IAH, Gpotato and THQ/ICE servers, and in my opinion the THQ version is the best.

On IAH simply are too much lag. The Gpotato version are very fluid, but is very expesive (10 euro for 2000 points doesn't is enough for buying a simple costume). The THQ version is well translated, have zero lag and is a little bit cheaper than Gpotato.

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

Originally posted by Falconetti

Admins do not remove posts or ban posters without a reason, so I call bs. THQ has done a fabulous job thus far and the community is doing well and is still growing. I came from over from IAH's server and never looked back. You sound like you are just bitter from being banned for whatever it is that you did.

lmao if you actually  believe this.

• loradoveloradove Member UncommonPosts: 62

Locking this due to necro.

This discussion has been closed.