Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

camera distance

abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

anyway to adjust the camera distance from my character? its giving me a head ache with the camera so close, i always like playing with it zoomed out a decent size when i play mmos. mostly because i get motion sickness in first person or if its too close.

any help would be great.

Comments

• xiirotxiirot Fallen Earth CorrespondentMember Posts: 328

i think there is. as far as i can remember you just use the mouse-wheel. But it's been a long time since I've played.

One of my biggest complaints about DAOC today is the terrible controls. Was very clunky and unintuitive. It's entirely possible that you can't zoom the camera, but I really can't remember.

"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know." William Saroyan

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

no the mouse wheel does nothing.

• NikademousNikademous Member Posts: 6

/keyboard......you can adjust everything to your liking

Originally posted by Nikademous

/keyboard......you can adjust everything to your liking

nothing in there for moving the camera out

• NikademousNikademous Member Posts: 6

its called pan camera....just push and hold that key and ur back button and it should move the camera back

Originally posted by Nikademous

its called pan camera....just push and hold that key and ur back button and it should move the camera back

thanks that did it