Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wonder King Problem - If you can solve this you are my HERO

SebastipoleSebastipole Member Posts: 10

Here is the problem when i get in game i start to get extremely bad Frame Rate which i should not be getting on my System. i have tried a number of solutions like

- Uninstalling then Reinstalling the client.

- Updating my Graphics Card Drivers.

- Updating Direct X.

- Closing anything that i do not need open.

- Changing channel and Worlds to see if there is a difference

*****Edit***** Here is my DxDiag http://pastebin.com/f58997289/

Now here is the STRANGE part which does not make any sense what so ever and I'm sure you will all agree with me on this. While i am experiencing the extremely bad Frame Rate lag i press "ENTER" and pop up the chat window that appears above the EXP bar while i leave this open the game will start to run how it should, very smooth and very responsive no Frame Rate Lag what so ever but as soon as i close the chat window i get crappy Frame Rate lag once again now to me this does not make any sense what so ever and i would really like a solution to this problem ASAP along with all the other people experiencing the same problem.

---NOTE--- THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I ENTER THE WORLD WITH MY CHARACTER --- WHEN SELECTING WHAT WORLD AND CHARACTER IT RUNS PERFECTLY FINE

Also to the people that say get better internet, my internet connection has nothing to do with Frame Rate lag and actually im running on ADSL2+ 24mbps fastest connection possible in Australia at the moment.

I can currently run games like Mortal Online, Fallen Earth, Need for Speed Prostreet, Fallout 3 and many others at next to full detail so this does not make any sense.

If anyone has any type of solution please PM me on the Wonder King Forums please here

*** http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/center/forum/view-profile.asp?action=view&uid=5911/ ***

Comments

• wartywarty Member Posts: 461

the problem is game guard.

Playing polished, lag free, feature complete games is carebear. Whining about a game you hate but still play is hardcore man!

• SebastipoleSebastipole Member Posts: 10

If you need any other information i will provaide it as quick as i can since i will be watching over this thread constantly.

Warty you sure read that fast, are you sure you even read the whole thing lol  o.O anyway... Why would it be Game Guard i've never had any problems with it before and if it is what can i do it fix it?

ok i checked the game and it dosent use Game Guard.... it uses hack Shield

No one can help me?

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Try disabling your Firewall & Antivirus.

Try playing windowed

Try reducing your sound hardware acceleration to basic(in dxdiag)

Try using process explorer to see if the CPU use increases during lag. Then you could open the threads for the process and check out which thread is using the resources. It's name *****might***** help figure out the problem... though it's a long shot.

Other than that, there is not much to do. When a game acts that strange(low framerate fixed with open chat bar) and the usual stuff doesn't work, you can rarely do anything but wait for an update from the makers. The guess would be some method is using all the cpu/gpu resources due to some bug being triggered by your hardware, software or a combination. For some reason the method or bug is avoided by opening the chat window.

Ok.... i have reformated my computer and well.... now it works but still that was one strange problem

• InsaneSoloInsaneSolo Member Posts: 2

no trust me i think that has to do with conection if mine looses connetion at all the same thing happens also check your files the problem should be fixed

• soulreaper83soulreaper83 Member Posts: 1

=.= i think wonderking is just a big gianormus copy of maplestory! its 7x easeir to lv though from maple and its got a little better graphics but its ok i played it a bit mine had lag alot like when i went into towns and stuff i would lag so were there was no equips on any character and u couldnt move

:D