Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is There A Veteran Trial Available

Just what the title says.  Also, can you transfer your character via a trial.

Thanks

Comments

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

While there has not been another vet trial given since summer, you still may have a vet trial pending. You can see by trying to log onto your account and checking your status. If you do, then you will be able log in and transfer any character(s) on the closing servers to any destination server. I would suggest Starsider, with Flurry or Bloodfin as possible alternates.

Allowing a vet trial at this time would be the right thing to do, but $OE must believe vets who seriously wanted to transfer would have done so by now. I think the next vet trials will be after server closings - maybe even to coincide with the Zombie update towards the end of the month.

• JatwhalJatwhal Member Posts: 162

There is no current Vet trial.  They weren't given out with a use until situation.

They were given out for certain time periods. 

The use situation was applied to each vet trial period in that, if you had used the previous trial you were excluded from the current one.

Death Troopers push live tomorrow and there is no news of a vet trial coming in before the 12 server shutdown on the 16th of Oct, this month.

Yes you could use the free character transfer with a vet trial...

I guess it's a matter of paying $15 now or $50 dollars later to transfer a character as you have through the 15th PCT to use the free character transfer service.

I would like to state that in no way shape or form that anything I receive from SOE influences my opinion about SWG or their company. I’m pretty much a typical average player enjoying the game.

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629
    Originally posted by Jatwhal

Death Troopers push live tomorrow...

Star Wars Galaxies: Game Update 14 -- Death Troopers