Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Concept Art Book

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

NCsoft is prepping a 128 page hardbound art book featuring a mountain of Guild Wars 2 concept art. With such little information currently available on the game, this can only be considered a serious tease!

Also, we'd like to take this opportunity to let you know that we've finally added Guild Wars 2 to our game list!

Check out all the new concept art in our gallery, or at the game's official website here.

Comments

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

so want ><;

This time I'm going to buy GW2 CE... no chance in hell I'm going to miss another oportunity to get GW artbook. (I hope they'll include artbook in CE)

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

I wouldn't be suprised if it might get released through Ballistic Publishing or something.

At least they can rake in some extra cash and profit.

It looks absolutely amazing and I would sertainly buy it!

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I. WANT.

And I, too, am DEFINITELY getting the Collector's Editon. I made the mistake of not getting Prophecies' Collectors Edition.

Thankfully I came to my senses with Factions and Nightfall and their lovely art books are now MINE! Muhahaha

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

The art and music/sound of Guild Wars makes most games look pathetic.  On top of that, they released enhanced music packs for the game and blew it out of the water.  These guys have a chance to make something completely mind-blowing and if the sneak peak video is any indication, they probably will.

Since I am between games I am thinking about going back and messing around in GW to kill some time and work on achievements for GW2.  Might as well.

I also have to say that I love the F2P aspect of GW.  It's nice not to have to pony up a monthly fee to play a great game. 

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

definitely saving up for this art book
    i bought 2 copies of the GW PCgamer special with all the concept art
    will definitely get 1 CE, and probably 2 more regular GW2 accounts at launch ^^

**** and oh btw, HYPE METER!!!

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• jawapetjawapet Member Posts: 79

Hyped the game at 10.... cause that's how hyped I am for it!!!

I am so asking for this book for birthday present or something, the artwork is so beautiful.  It is really inspiring to see this lvl of detail placed into the game, and I hope most if not all of this translates well in the game itself.  I am really looking forward to GW2 and I can't wait to the rest of you players there as well.

Sylvari Warrior FTW!

• SweetZoidSweetZoid Member Posts: 437

I have the art book and its awesome! :) never been this happy about a book with picture in it haha. Just love it, its looks awesome.