Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you win a prize?

AemiAemi Member Posts: 148

I won one of the contests on the front page, and all it was was a in-game item giveaway. I won like earlier this week but never recieved my prize after confirming it. How do we get our prize?

Comments

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394

If you won an in game item, you should receive a code to use in game, or on the games website. 

• AemiAemi Member Posts: 148
    Originally posted by stringboi

If you won an in game item, you should receive a code to use in game, or on the games website. 

I never recieved a code though, that's the problem o-o Are the like mailing me a simple code or what?

I won the Aion Item Giveaway a few days ago.

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394

You should have a confirmation email in your inbox here.  If not...contact support to see whats up

• AemiAemi Member Posts: 148

I actually just got the email for the code, thanks for responding anyway

• GhostwellGhostwell Member UncommonPosts: 13

I won the fallen earth contest and am still waiting for the info hopefully it comes soon, it would be nice to start playing sooner than later.

• Allanon6666Allanon6666 Member UncommonPosts: 34

I'm in the same boat as you, Ghostwell.  I wonder what's up....

Dont know really, you'd think that they have the prizes before they post the contests but who knows maybe they are still getting them. I'll be a little annoyed if people get in faster with the 15 day trial keys before we do (if there really are trial keys)

kinda want to play before the halloween event.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  If I haven't gotten my cd key byt the time the trial keys come out, I plan on getting one of those.  It's 15 extra days, plus the halloween event.  Really hope it doesn't come to that though, lol

Finally got it but because of a credit card issue i cant set up an account so i guess to all those that wanted to buy it from me send me offers in a pm.

That blows, man.  Just got the email myself today, hopefully I'll have better luck then you.....