Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AION Should stay in Korea

adoniskevadoniskev Member Posts: 92

Aion needs pack up and go back to Korea and stay there.  Recently this post came up to make Aion look better but its not going to work.  It slowly stumbles into the shadows like every other mmorpg that does not deliver.  Out of EU, USA, etc... only 1072 voted and they feel that 68% justifies votes of a thousand?  That truly is sad and it just shows that Aion is in desperate need of help.  Therefore only the gullable who dont read the fine lines will be surprised when they dish out thier money. 

Here is the link to the poll....sad isnt it?

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/aion-discussion/70848-poll-will-you-renewing-after-free-month.html

Comments

• dalevi1dalevi1 Member Posts: 829

I fail to see how that poll supports or refutes your statement.

Played (more than a month): SWG, Second Life, Tabula Rasa, Lineage 2, Everquest 2, EvE, MxO, Ryzom.

Tried: WoW, Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, Everquest, WWII Online, Planetside

Beta: Lotro, Tabula Rasa, WAR.

• glofishglofish Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Originally posted by adoniskev

Aion needs pack up and go back to Korea and stay there.  Recently this post came up to make Aion look better but its not going to work.  It slowly stumbles into the shadows like every other mmorpg that does not deliver.  Out of EU, USA, etc... only 1072 voted and they feel that 68% justifies votes of a thousand?  That truly is sad and it just shows that Aion is in desperate need of help.  Therefore only the gullable who dont read the fine lines will be surprised when they dish out thier money.

Your post is rambling nonsense. Why is it that morons dislike Aion?

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

People dont only want to be happy, they also want the rest to be sad unless they are happy.

• ElectriceyeElectriceye Member UncommonPosts: 1,171

What is sad is that you didn't notice that this is simply a thread created by a normal player on a fansite. Paranoid much?

• FortencFortenc Member Posts: 427

I'd like to take this time to wave the same flag that I have been waving recently to all of the trolls in the plethora of forums who speak out against an MMO or MMOs in general.

To say that ANY MMO, even Shit on a Stick Online (completely fictional, don't look it up), should not be released to us just because some people don't like it is to say that you don't support the MMO industry in general.

So I say to you, OP, and to all other people who feel to justify their needless hatred of any MMO...

You should stay out of our forums and our community.

Foster growth of the industry and pay for what you like.  That's the biggest statement you can make.  Don't like AION?  Don't pay for it, don't make a thread about it.  Don't like Shit on a Stick Online?  Don't pay for it, don't make a thread about it.

Objectivity is delivered with a lack of personality made for the mainstream but never used for the mainstream.

• TheCalamityTheCalamity Member UncommonPosts: 58

[quote][i]Originally posted by adoniskev[/i]        Out of EU, USA, etc... only 1072 voted and they feel that 68% justifies votes of a thousand? [/quote]

Hmm interesting how the poll says 73% are staying with it and another 12% are waiting for the queues to be fixed, and amazingly they are lol...so thats what 85% now, meaning you fail. I would have heard what you had to say if you were had the mental capability to do simple math :P

• ElwalpoElwalpo Member Posts: 23

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/aion-discussion/70848-poll-will-you-renewing-after-free-month.html

sounds like to me that your jealous that AION is taking most of the WOW players and its making you mad, so go back and play your little wow game if you dont like AION.  Personally im thinking about getting it asap myself.

played: EQOA,EQ1, EQ2, SWG, DAOC, FFXI, GW, WoW, Eve, Vanguard, COH/COV, Pirates of Burning Sea, Pirates of the Carribean, Freerealms, AOC, Warhammer, UO, Secondlife (LMFAO), The Matrix Online.
    Waiting for: SWTOR, STO

• WillsyWillsy Member Posts: 2

I find it more sad that you can't string a coherent argument together. I don't even play Aion, but does the idea that someone else might like a game you don't bother you so much that you have to attempt to 'convince' them to change their minds? You might find it more enjoyable wasting your time playing an MMO you DO enjoy instead.

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880
    Originally posted by Elwalpo

sounds like to me that your jealous that AION is taking most of the WOW players and its making you mad, so go back and play your little wow game if you dont like AION.  Personally im thinking about getting it asap myself.

Its not taking away wow subs but it is another mmo thats popular and is probably gonna stick around with a decent populations.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

Wtf does a poll by some random poster have to do with anything?

The only one starting to look desperate is the level some of you will go to to try and skew how people feel about this game.   Why do you even care if you dislike the game this much anyways?

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

i fail to see the logic of this thread

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Your link argues with your argument you realize..?

I think OP is trying to pull a joke on us, in which case well played.

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254
    Originally posted by Wickedjelly

Wtf does a poll by some random poster have to do with anything?

The only one starting to look desperate is the level some of you will go to to try and skew how people feel about this game.   Why do you even care if you dislike the game this much anyways?

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/254949/Aion-Poll-Reveals-Significant-Retention-Rate.html

The real question is wtf is mmorpg.com using this same poll for in a competing thread?

After seeing the other thread, I think I understand the OP a little better, I believe his attempt was to do the ol' switcharoo and show that the poll proved the opposite of what the mmorpg.com thread said it would.

He failed to reach me, just as mmorpg.com failed in its attempt to market to me in favor of Aion.

• SarbocabrasSarbocabras Member Posts: 257

Your mom should go back to Korea

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

I voted no and many in my legion did. The reason we voted no is hopfuly for NCsoft to take more action soon agaist the bots and such. We don't care we just want make sure new players are not turned off by it.

So to answer your question your thinking is flawed.

SNIP

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

only and idiot can not see how many that actually enjoys playing this

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,168

OP, your  Warrant is skewed, and the support and evidence in your argument is very weak. I suggest you ask for a delete on this thread and try again.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• shavashava Member UncommonPosts: 324

OMG, adoniskev (OP), should you and I find a web site with an actual sense of humor?

*sigh*

Shava

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

op ,you might be unhappy because you cant afford the monthly but i got to say at 33 $  per month its fairly priced 

only one problemm as of yet,getting those dam time card

thats the only limiting factor to aion succes

• RavenmaneRavenmane Member Posts: 246

Let's see...what I gathered overall from the thread was over 86% are still willing to play the game a month from now (including the guys who said they were willing to wait to sort the queues out).  The only people who said absolutely no is just under 14%.  Some how I don't see how 86% willing to play the game versus 14% not playing justifies making a thread saying that it's a crappy game.  I'm guessing the OP is a WoWhead, SWG geek, or just a troll trying to rile up some people.

I don't understand why these threads exist when they get debunked within minutes of posting usually.  We'll now that I'm done laughing at the trolls i'm going to go enjoy having three game subs.

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer."