Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Based on all current information will you be playing SW:TOR?

12346»

Comments

• DarterDarter Member Posts: 57

I am very much looking forward to SWTOR.  I am hoping that it delivers where AoC dropped the ball, especially in the voice overs and the crafting areas.

Author of the Amazon kindle book, The Clan and the Crown

• xtravertxtravert Member UncommonPosts: 134

I voted no.  Simply based on the wording of the queston.  From what I've seen and read so far I won't be playing.  However, as more information is released I may decide to give it  a go.  Too many promising (aka hyped) games have left me underwhelmed lately so I'm waiting for that "OMG I have to try that" moment.  Hasn't come yet.

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

Wow, I can't believe I hadn't responded to this thread until now.  I definitely will be playing this game.  I love the Old Republic setting and I'm very excited to see the direction Bioware takes this game. Heck, I  will even break down and buy my first ever "Collectors Edition" box set...you know they are going to have one.

Now, if we could just influence the Dev's to create a server called Bloodfin, then everything would be perfect.

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• hayes303hayes303 Member UncommonPosts: 430

I am going to play the guts out of this game. Do whatever form of headstart they offer, then not play for 1 month. Once the free month haters are gone, I will be right back in there.

A lot of people seem to be confusing being a star wars fan with being a SWG fan. the 2 things have very little in common.