Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

next big patch?

ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

just wondered when the next big content patch will be for Vanguard?

Comments

• ethionethion Member UncommonPosts: 2,888
    Originally posted by Shari

just wondered when the next big content patch will be for Vanguard?

Last I read it won't be for awhile.  Silias is working on some special project for SoE and is splitting his time.  So he has the VG dev team working on bug fixes and class balance improvements until he is back.

I can't get into the forums now...

---
    Ethion

In addition to the class changes it looks like they do have some new areas.  They have something called shadow hillsbury being tested on the test server.

Oh they also have mentoring on the test server.  Mentoring lets a high lvl character play with a lower level player and decrease their level to that of the lower level person.

So it looks like they have a number of interesting things coming in the next update.

---
    Ethion

• syztecsyztec Member Posts: 114

I haven't played Vanguard for years now but always drop into these forums to see whats happening ingame and when I read the post above about hilsbury, that brought memories back, the first time seeing and fighting in Hilsbury Mansion, I thought that zone was so cool and I hated it when out my  toon outgrown it. VG had its probs but whoever created that mansion etc, deserved props imo.

• GiddianGiddian Member UncommonPosts: 418

Thats because you can't Pollish a turd

Originally posted by syztec

I haven't played Vanguard for years now but always drop into these forums to see whats happening ingame and when I read the post above about hilsbury, that brought memories back, the first time seeing and fighting in Hilsbury Mansion, I thought that zone was so cool and I hated it when out my  toon outgrown it. VG had its probs but whoever created that mansion etc, deserved props imo.

From what I can read off the forums shadow hilsbury is a place you get to by going though a mirror I presume in hilsbury manor.  It takes you to a similar area to hilsbury manor but with lvl 55 content.  Sounds like a fun way to add to cool places like Hilsbury Manor.

---
    Ethion

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

thnx for the info:)

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

The Lair of Vi'Rak is also new and a lot of fun for those that need a distraction from Pantheon of the Ancients progression.

• TonevTonev Member Posts: 462

I really don't know if grinding faction to step foot in a dungeon is called content. This game's quality of quests (for 55) is about as high as a snail's dick.

Silius, Ikik and what ever hand full of development team they have working on this game is gonna kill the population by not putting out regular content in a timely fashion. Hopefully they will get their acts together before someone in Mexico decides to make a emulator.