Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hierarchy Of Champions

FroweeyFroweey Member Posts: 4

Hierarchy of Champions is a new to be released free 2D isometric mmorpg developed by SolarSoft Systems INC. Hello, allow me to introduce myself, I am Froweey CEO of SolarSoft Systems Incorporated, and we are seeking help and support from the users and staff of this web server. We are currently developing the Closed - Beta version of this game, which will be only available for company staff, and participating peers. I will keep you updated on the progress of the game, but at this point I can only say it's about 84% complete. Thus, we are searching for graphic artists to help us reach our expectations. This games Closed - Beta version is proclaimed to be released on August 10, 2009, but can vary. To view a screenshot of the closed - beta version of this mmorpg, please navigate to the following URL: http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x56/froweeyy/6.png

You may contact me via msg messenger @: [email protected] or simply post a reply to this thread.

We strongly thank you for taking your time, and noticing and reading our thread.

Sincerely,

Froweey (SolarSoft Systems CEO)

SolarSoft Systems CEO

Comments

• FroweeyFroweey Member Posts: 4

We have performed a major renewal on our engine. The graphical user interface has been improved due to instability and distortion. We are seeking user's whom are proficient with graphic based work and promotional sales. If you are qualified please contact me via private message through this website and/or via MSN messenger.

Hotmail account address: [email protected]

SolarSoft Systems CEO

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Can we get into closed beta? =3