Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So $9.99 a month,does that apply to returning subscribers

So I've been thinking about coming back and noticed they have a special going-$9.99 a month for new and existing customers.Well what about returning customers?anyone know?

Comments

• vicioussquidvicioussquid Member UncommonPosts: 9

It's a special offer through the end of Sept.

The $9.99 is for a 3 month block, so your pay $29.97 upfront

• wandericawanderica Member UncommonPosts: 370

The last time they had this offer, it did NOT include returning players.  HOWEVER, I thought at the time that it did, so I phoned customer service and they hooked me up with the 9.99 special pricing anyway, though the rep did say that if I ever cancelled again that I would not recieve the special pricing a third time.

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615
    Originally posted by wanderica

The last time they had this offer, it did NOT include returning players.  HOWEVER, I thought at the time that it did, so I phoned customer service and they hooked me up with the 9.99 special pricing anyway, though the rep did say that if I ever cancelled again that I would not recieve the special pricing a third time.

Thats because that was a different offer. Now, currently anyone can get this pricing.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me