Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Talk to me

punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544

I am seroiusly considering to buy this game and was wondering a couple of things...

are there quests???

how does the server thing work?

how do you gain exp? (who are the enemies?)

whos the good guy whos bad?

-thanks for everything

Comments

• PalancoPalanco Member Posts: 23

are there quests???

Not There Are mission but u can call them quests. But it kinda works on another way. And there is some bonus Missons/quests to.

Well bascily there are districkts(dunno if i wrote that right) and some there are manny ppl on and some there are few. I dont realy know why they made it like that but maybe it was so you could "escape" from spammers in one districkt.

The enemies are monsters walking around in the landscape or in missions. There will also be pepole trying to stop you from doing your mission/quest.

The Bad Guys would be the ones you fight and the good guys would be the ncps in towns and stuff i guess. When you start doing missions you will learn alot more about the "good guys" and "bad guys"

Hope my Reply helps you deside :)

Yours Palanco

Its Time For A New Revlution...
    The Return Of A Power.
    A Tide Of Old And New.
    Will Drown All That Stands In Their Way.

Can You Stop The Flood??
    The BrotherHood Of Krimson Is Back!''

http://www.Krimsonlands.com
    http://www.bobricci.com/flash/blockedme.htm
    http://www.humor911.com/innslagID.aspx?innslagID=978

• emdtemdt Member Posts: 325

do u want to buy the game?

actrally its called a pre-oredered package

many stores seell for 50 bucks but dont....but at microcenter.com to buy for just a buck!!!!

small isnt it?

---------------------------------------------
    *characters*
    Guild Wars
    -Danish Kokor-lvl 20 monk/mesmer
    -Ettarde Aoi- lvl 7 warrior/ranher
    Maple Story
    -Danish-lvl30 Hunter
    -kokore-lvl8 Mage
    Runescape
    -Lady Ettarde-lvl 58

• punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544

Thats cheap... mebe too cheap if you ask me!

• TemjinTemjin Member Posts: 2

It's not too cheap, it is because like most others, you are blinded from the "truth". :) Blinded from the fact that all MMORPG companies are really overcharging their products because the market allows them to. (i.e. Addicted rich kids willing to pay this much for it...)

And please don't take any offense from what I just said.

its all right
    this is what i really wanted to hear from the bottom of my heart

that is the truth behind everyone (including me )
    who are on the borders of buyings a mmorpg
    we want it cheap

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by Temjin
    It's not too cheap, it is because like most others, you are blinded from the "truth". :) Blinded from the fact that all MMORPG companies are really overcharging their products because the market allows them to. (i.e. Addicted rich kids willing to pay this much for it...) And please don't take any offense from what I just said.

Umm... did you take the Red Pill or the Blue Pill?

::::02::

• zimquatszimquats Member Posts: 301

are there quests???

Yes there are actaul quests that you can get from NPC's  They are pretty interesting, and fit in with the storyline also.  I havent completed one but they seemed quite well done.

Well it seems that the servers are set into many shards, called districts.  Meaning that when you are in a town, there might be 50-200 people around, but there are 80 of these exact towns for example.  So if you wanted to meet up with your friends in a town, you would need to know what district they were in. When you go into a misson or other combat areas, its instanced, so its just you and your party.  There is also pvp which is a bit different again, a couple of types.

Kill monsters. Compled missions and quests.

Im not sure, if you follow the story line you and your teammates are the good, and everyone else is bad, but it a well written storyline with many twists, but if I say any more I'll wreak the surpirse.  But I say im not sure because I havent seen the end yet.

-thanks for everything

your welcome

Oh and I forgot to add...... This game will Blow Your Mind!!!!

that really makes me happy (inside)
    so are you guys getting it?

im like pissing myself, it looks so awesome and i just cant wait for it to release
    the possiblilities are endless it seems .. so please think about getting it if you arent

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994
    Hell yea im getting it, just put in my preorder.  And since i got a $50 gift card to best buy for christmas, i put in for the deluxe edition with the headset they include.  Even if it isnt that great, i still need one.