Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm trying to to sign up for the beta, i fill the first page asking a display name, email adress, hit continue, fill the 2nd page with my real name, adress, phone number hit next .... and i get send back to the first page ?!?!?

Comments

• cbaileycbailey Member Posts: 7

Yeah I'm having that same problem. I tried clearing out the my cookies but that doesn't help. I think it's a problem with the confirmation e-mail. It's just not saving our info or going through their system. I contacted the site about this so hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

• ozrialozrial Member Posts: 50

Lots of people have had issues (see: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/254021/Loop-.html)  Just keep plugging away at it.  Also, you might try to just create your account completely, confirmation email and all, then go back in and sign up for beta after.  Good luck!! =)

• xtravertxtravert Member UncommonPosts: 134

It's especially fun getting a ton of update emails afterwards.  I got about 2 dozen emails saying my information was updated.  Hopefully they design the game better than the form used to register players.

• cbaileycbailey Member Posts: 7

Confirmation e-mail? What confirmation e-mail?  I have been trying to sign up an account since yesterday and have yet to recieve a single e-mail from them. GRR.

• ozrialozrial Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by cbailey

Confirmation e-mail? What confirmation e-mail?  I have been trying to sign up an account since yesterday and have yet to recieve a single e-mail from them. GRR.

I believe Xtravert is referring to the account update email, not the confirmation email one gets upon initial account creation.  I got 6 of the "your account has been successfully updated" emails once i was done signing up to test. 

• FignarFignar Member CommonPosts: 417

I had the same issue but that was with I.E. 8 on windows 7 rc, I ended up having to use firefox which was slightly better as it let me submit my machine specs and finish the sign up on the second attempt. 

Water cooled Intel Corei7 920 D0 Stepping OC'd 4.3GHz - 6GB Corsair Dominator GT RAM 2000Mhz - ASUS RAGE II EXTREME X58 Mobo - 2x HD 5870 in Crossfire X, OC'd 0.9Ghz core 1.3Ghz RAM - Dell 2407WFP Flat Panel LCD 24" 1920x1200

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

I tried with IE and Firefox, cant' get through, altough i managed to get to the page that scan your system, but after the scan i get send back to the 1st page.......

• greed0104greed0104 Member Posts: 2,134

I heard something about leaving your phone number blank on the page, after completing the scan go to your account info and then add the phone number. Not sure if it will work, give it a try.

• StellosStellos Member UncommonPosts: 1,491

I had the same problem.  However, it seems to be fixed now.  Good luck on the lottery of getting picked lol.

• LunarSwordLunarSword Member Posts: 2

Had the same problem at first i just checkedd my account and made sure, i want to be a beta tester was checked in my profile and it fixed itsself.

• donjuanamigodonjuanamigo Member Posts: 256

only confirmation i got was an email saying i had been selected to do the game test.