Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tactical Gaming - Recruiting for CoD MW2 on PC, 360 and PS3

LordZLordZ Member Posts: 28

Head Quarters: www.tghq.org

About us: www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

We currently have a massive WaW section with around 300 to 350 players playing on 360 and PS3. We are now opening a new PC Brigade for the upcoming Modern Warfare 2 title and We Need You! We also support many other franchises like Battlefield, Halo...

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

And remember to tell them TG Popo sent you.

tw.tghq.org

Comments

• xanphiaxanphia Member Posts: 684
    Originally posted by LordZ

We currently have a massive WaW section with around 300 to 350 players playing on 360 and PS3. We are now opening a new PC Brigade for the upcoming Modern Warfare 2 title and We Need You! We also support many other franchises like Battlefield, Halo...

Do you have a competative gaming branch? If so I might be tempted to play for you on the 360 or PC. You want me to play for you. ;]

• TG-Chewitt18TG-Chewitt18 Member Posts: 3

We have Competative squads who compete at world class level such as MLG, FN, GB just to name a few.

Originally posted by TG-Chewitt18

We have Competative squads who compete at world class level such as MLG, FN, GB just to name a few.

I've played plenty of MLG and GB. So I know the skill requirements. I'm in Tokyo right now until Dec. 12. When I get back I'll keep you guys in mind if I do indeed wanna go competitively into MW II.

Edit* Placed 6th round open bracket with a pick up team at Meadows '09. Several 50's in MLG playlist on H3. The whole deal. Too bad I didn't hear of you guys earlier.

Thats cool, By all means if you want to sign up now once you have passed the registration bits if needed you can be placed on leave for upto 6 months, that way you get to make friends and see what we do.

Thats cool, By all means if you want to sign up now once you have passed the registration bits if needed you can be placed on leave for upto 6 months, that way you get to make friends and see what we do.

I will take a look at what you guys have to offer on your site. I'll make a decision by tomorrow morning. My only mis-giving will be the fact that I play FPS on my 360 and then MMO's on my PC. Will I have time for both if I end up on one of your competitive teams? I'm not sure. A question I ask myself since I know the amount of time needed to dedicate yourself to a team.

• LordZLordZ Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by xanphia

I will take a look at what you guys have to offer on your site. I'll make a decision by tomorrow morning. My only mis-giving will be the fact that I play FPS on my 360 and then MMO's on my PC. Will I have time for both if I end up on one of your competitive teams? I'm not sure. A question I ask myself since I know the amount of time needed to dedicate yourself to a team.

There are many possibilities in TG. If you don't have enough time to dedicate to a really hardcore squad, you could still join a competitive one and play a bit less. If you get tired of the game you're playing, you could choose one of the many other franchises we support. If you get hooked on a MMO and decides you don't have anymore time to dedicate to other games, you could go "On Leave" and still stay in the clan... and come back once a new title is released.

tw.tghq.org

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

mmorpg????

Originally posted by xanphia

There are many possibilities in TG. If you don't have enough time to dedicate to a really hardcore squad, you could still join a competitive one and play a bit less. If you get tired of the game you're playing, you could choose one of the many other franchises we support. If you get hooked on a MMO and decides you don't have anymore time to dedicate to other games, you could go "On Leave" and still stay in the clan... and come back once a new title is released.

Good to know Lord. I signed up on your forum. I will definately hang around and chat with you guys. Seem more organized and mature than most.

mmorpg?????

Despite the fact we currently do not support any MMORPGs, there is a wide variety of games to choose from.

tw.tghq.org

We are only 9 days away from launch and are still looking for recruits!

tw.tghq.org

• BlistigBlistig Member Posts: 1

I've been a member of Tactical Gaming for almost a year now and I've lost track of all the good times I've had. With the new release of CoD: MW2, we've opened up a new Call of Duty PC Brigade, and I put in my request to transfer as soon as it opened! We're having a blast so far and we've registered with ladders on Fragged Nation, so all that's missing is MORE members to fill up our squads!

So, if you're looking to make some good friends and work together on tactics and fireteams, then it's worth it to take a few minutes and check us out!  www.tghq.org

If you have any questions you can contact me here or on STEAM (my userID is tcrudolph) and I'd be happy to answer!

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Lol clan gaming in mw2... pointless. No clan matches no nothing. Ty IW.

Humm Do you have MW2,

We have been managing to get all our matches working fine with IWNet, we usually have a full side of the server taken up by just TG players, im from the UK and a lot of the people in TG i play with are from the USA and we have no connection issues.

We have no problems playing clan matches since there are private servers. I strongly suggest you take a look at it again if you have decided not to buy it because of the dedicated servers.

tw.tghq.org

We have reached an amazing 500 members in the Call of Duty Division alone! There has never been a better time to join us and play with a bunch of good folks. Check us out!

tw.tghq.org