Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get your survey yet?

AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Basically same stuff as previous ones.

They are looking for feedback and rating on the following points and lets you scale from 1-5 with the follow caption scaling; 1-Top Priority to 2-Somewhat Urgent to 3-Important to 4-When there's time and finally 5-Not a priority .

• Class balance PVE
  • Class balance PVP
  • Combat mechanics
  • GUI
  • Tradeskills
  • Sieges
  • Character Customization
  • More items
  • Social activities (emotes, pets, etc)
  • Events
  • Customer Support
  • Bug fixes
  • Griefers/Exploiters
  • New group dungeons
  • New Quests
  • More Levels
  • More Professions/Classes
  • New Raid Dungeons
  • New Siege Dungeons
  • More areas (non dungeons)
  • Travel modes/time
  • Graphics
  • Technical

For me prioritizing would be sieges, continued focus on High level content, balancing I think is good right now.

Here is a question from the survey for fun: what would you pick?

Comments

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Well I didn't get the survey "yet". If they would just tie in the surveys when you log in like Everquest did I think they would get a better response.

Anyways, I picked better PvE group content. That has always been the biggest reason I play MMOs for the grouping. Raiding is ok, but I think a small group of friends fighting a way through a dungeon for loot and bosses is the most fun for me.

I'm sure it needs PvP work, but since I don't do pvp I can't comment on what needs fixing in that area. To bad they can't focus on one major thing in the PvE area and one major thing in the PvP area. Most requested I mean.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

So things are pretty even across the board in questions except no one so far is interested in PvP minigame development.

Interesing, but still small sample.

• EanokEanok Member Posts: 134

Hi Avery, how do we access the survey?

Do they email it to subscribers?

Played: UO, SWG, TR, WoW, AoC, EvE
    Playing: :(
    Interested in: JGE, LotR, TSW

• AxeionAxeion Member UncommonPosts: 418
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

So things are pretty even across the board in questions except no one so far is interested in PvP minigame development.
    Interesing, but still small sample.

i voted for that actualy just few minues ago.something similar to warhammers would fit well.had to unsub for few months monie atm is tight .realy hope to get back to aoc in few months.

realy enjoyed my return to it. didnt get my guardian to 80 but hes close.an its good to see the three trolls of aoc boards are right at work.spouting xfire fan boy numbers,gleefuly reporting on funcoms 20% cut ,going on how they care less about the game but obsess over every detail.beging for the game to go f2p for some reson.

had worried they got a life or something .whew good to see real troll entertainment still stalks the aoc boards.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." — Robert E. Howard, The Tower of the Elephant (1933)

• Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

I voted adding PvP systems, by which I meant cross server minigames.  However, IMO the option that REALLY needed to be in this poll was fixing things that are broke before they worry about adding stuff.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by Eanok

Yes they will email it to you, they are doing it based on level ranges, some and in the past if your level 80, others from level 51 to 79 range and so on based on active accounts. I have two I pay for mine and the wifes, the most recent one came in for the wife as she is level 72 since launch. Saying that she is already level 27 in Aion haha.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

Kinda of interesting how important PVE is to a majority of AoC players. I like both PvP and PvE. There are alot of areas that Funcom is working on.

• finaticdfinaticd Member Posts: 843

Has Funcom followed up on any customer feedback? How is the advocate program working out?    The company has loads of data from previous serveys and it seems they just give serveys for the LAWLs rather than a method to improve the game.

Funcom has reviewed all of its assets relevant for
    impairment testing. This process has led to
    recognition of an impairment loss of around
    3,1 MUSD for Age of Conan due to a decrease in
    numbers of subscribers for the game. Funcom Q4 10 report.
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpost.php?p=2926123&postcount=7 500 mains/alts on Tyranny in past 30 days - instead of merge servers let's open a new PvP server, again! http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=106427

• GuardiousGuardious Member Posts: 81

To all post deleted. Keep to topic, only warning.

Please Remember to follow our Rules of Conduct

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Originally posted by Eanok

Yes they will email it to you, they are doing it based on level ranges, some and in the past if your level 80, others from level 51 to 79 range and so on based on active accounts. I have two I pay for mine and the wifes, the most recent one came in for the wife as she is level 72 since launch. Saying that she is already level 27 in Aion haha.

I still haven't got my survey. I have one level 80 and the rest are in the 50-70 range.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by finaticd

Has Funcom followed up on any customer feedback? How is the advocate program working out?    The company has loads of data from previous serveys and it seems they just give serveys for the LAWLs rather than a method to improve the game.

The advocate program has worked out pretty well. DTs were pretty sad for a long time. The DT advocate was jumping up and down about the setup and issues. The new DT trees look alot like what he had posted.

• AikenDrumAikenDrum Member Posts: 118

I'm not sure what sampling they went with for this one, but I got a survey and I unsubbed many many months ago...