Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what's your opinion so far ? (just for lv +30)

arri535arri535 Member Posts: 25

is it still great when you guys reaches level +30 or more?

Comments

• tamgrostamgros Member Posts: 88

I haven't played personally, but my guild (what you call 'legion') is very active.  I find this question odd considering they all say the game doesn't really get good until level 30.  Isnt' the whole game is about getting to the Abyss and PvPvEing...

Anyway, the seem to be quite thrilled with how that is going :)  The fact that there is an NPC faction really spices thins up over a game like WAR...

• MuffpojkenMuffpojken Member Posts: 54

nah, I'm gonna quit. Everything is so repetitive. (And don't flame me saying every mmorpg are). It's just that the game is nothing for me. Combat is slow and PvP is boring as hell and the whole "asian touch" is rather gay.

Oh yeah, and you can't really fly.

so goooooodbye Aion.

Playing: ARMA 2
    Waiting for: Darkfall: UW
    Played: Ultima Online, Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Planetside, Dark age of Camelot, EQII, WoW, SWG, FFXI and a lot more

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988
    Originally posted by Muffpojken

nah, I'm gonna quit. Everything is so repetitive. (And don't flame me saying every mmorpg are). It's just that the game is nothing for me. Combat is slow and PvP is boring as hell and the whole "asian touch" is rather gay.
    so goooooodbye Aion.

If you were 30+ or even 25 you would have access to as much flying as you want in the Abyss.

Nice try troll.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    Originally posted by Wolfenpride

so goooooodbye Aion.

If you were 30+ or even 25 you would have access to as much flying as you want in the Abyss.

Nice try troll.

I'm impartial since I don't own the game yet, I did enjoy myself in beta however. The question I have is, is it really trolling when you are only stating your opinion? Just wondering. Not everyone is gonna like every game.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member Posts: 1,880
    Originally posted by tillamook

so goooooodbye Aion.

Nice try troll.

I'm impartial since I don't own the game yet, I did enjoy myself in beta however. The question I have is, is it really trolling when you are only stating your opinion? Just wondering. Not everyone is gonna like every game.

no its not but when someone uses the word "gay" to describe something it tends to take any validity away from their opinion

• EunuchmakerEunuchmaker Member UncommonPosts: 204
    Originally posted by Frostbite05

so goooooodbye Aion.

Nice try troll.

no its not but when someone uses the word "gay" to describe something it tends to take any validity away from their opinion

"Gay" invalidating an opinion is YOUR opinion, no?  That's just my opinion however.

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Originally posted by Eunuchmaker
    Originally posted by Frostbite05
    Originally posted by Muffpojken nah, I'm gonna quit. Everything is so repetitive. (And don't flame me saying every mmorpg are). It's just that the game is nothing for me. Combat is slow and PvP is boring as hell and the whole "asian touch" is rather gay.
    so goooooodbye Aion.

Nice try troll.

"Gay" invalidating an opinion is YOUR opinion, no?  That's just my opinion however.

Nah "Gay" definitely does invalidate the opinion, adding statement which also are not true only further invalidates the opinion.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,118
    Originally posted by arri535

is it still great when you guys reaches level +30 or more?

Even better then previous lvl's. Search for me ( KABAL ) into EU webpage and see how many kills (assists) I have in abyss :)

The Abyss quests are pure awesome with alot of XP/Rewards/AB . I just spend some hours to rise my alchemy+gathering skills so I can craft bigger HP/MP/Flying pots as you really need them. So from tomorow, you will see me 80% in Abyss :)

Asmos, here I come !

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507

so goooooodbye Aion.

I am quiting too at the end of sub cycle, nothing really new or fun here imo.

• supbrosupbro Member Posts: 327

The game even gets more fun once you enter the Abyss. Aion is just an amazing gaming experience, loving it so far.

GW2 the future of MMO gaming