Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam Shirt still available ?

twarontwaron Member Posts: 4

Hi !

I'm interested in purchasing over STEAM but I'm curious if the ingame Steam shirt is still being offered ?

(as of today 1st Oct 2009 )

Thanks in advance 

Comments

• HEYuSHOOSHHEYuSHOOSH Member UncommonPosts: 107

I bought it two days ago and I got the steam shirt so I believe so. But, you can get an ATV if you buy it off of the FE site I believe. 

• twarontwaron Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by HEYuSHOOSH

I bought it two days ago and I got the steam shirt so I believe so. But, you can get an ATV if you buy it off of the FE site I believe. 

Thank you for the reply  :)

I am wondering how do you get the steam shirt item key ?  I can't find it anywhere.

• fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240
    Originally posted by twaron

Originally posted by HEYuSHOOSH

Thank you for the reply  :)

I am wondering how do you get the steam shirt item key ?  I can't find it anywhere.

Once the game is installed via Steam, you will launch the game and a window will pop up containing both your CD key and the Item key.

Once in the game you type /key and hit enter and another window will pop up. This is where you enter the item key and your shirt/atv will appear in your inventory.

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

• twarontwaron Member Posts: 4

Got the Steam window popup.

But only got the 16-digit cdkey for Fallen Earth showing up on the Steam window.

Sadly, there is no item code key for the shirt .   I guess the promo is over and I missed it.

Thanks for the information on where to look for the key though.  It was very helpful :)

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

the steam shirt was only for steam pre order

BestSigEver :P