Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How the hell do you log into this game?

oddjobs74oddjobs74 Member Posts: 526

I just bought and installed this screen saver. Although it is a pretty picture with  an account name and password prompt, but for 15 bucks Id luck to see something move.

When I enter my account info It just freezes.. the servers are up. Even if I enter false acct info nothing happens, just freezes. You would think entering incorrect info would make it respond in some way.

There has to be a way arround this, I cant find any information on the official forums, and I cant post because I do not have any chars.

Comments

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880

run the repair feature in the ncsoft launcher or reinstall cause something got fucked up.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

if you enter wrong info game freeze and after 5 min or so they boot you out ,if you enter good login  and password info you go in almost right away 

• tamgrostamgros Member Posts: 88

Yeah, the problem seems to be between the chair and the keyboard :p

• oddjobs74oddjobs74 Member Posts: 526
    Originally posted by tamgros

I dont think so retard..

• Xyfire1Xyfire1 Member Posts: 128
    Originally posted by oddjobs74

Originally posted by tamgros

I dont think so retard..

I think the retard is correct. I have no problems with Aion.

Any non fanbot retards have any suggestions? I have tried the repair feature and I am now reinstalling..

• nickelpatnickelpat Member Posts: 661

Yeah, I haven't heard of this issue ANYWHERE. It's either between the chair and the keyboard (sorry, but your post was full of errors, spelling and otherwise, and your comeback to something was just saying "no retard"), or your system is just screwed up.

Make sure the information is right, try logging into your master account online with the SAME EXACT username and password. If that works and Aion still won't, stop ranting on mmorpg.com and asking for help here, and contact the professional support team, that you paid for. That stops a lot of the bitching, whining, crying, and flaming... yet no one actually does it.

---
    Jordaniel Torey - Navy Megathron, Active Armor Tank - Tranquility - EVE Online
    ---
    Torey Scott - Rifleman - Fallen Earth

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Originally posted by nickelpat

Yeah, I haven't heard of this issue ANYWHERE. It's either between the chair and the keyboard (sorry, but your post was full of errors, spelling and otherwise, and your comeback to something was just saying "no retard"), or your system is just screwed up.
    Make sure the information is right, try logging into your master account online with the SAME EXACT username and password. If that works and Aion still won't, stop ranting on mmorpg.com and asking for help here, and contact the professional support team, that you paid for. That stops a lot of the bitching, whining, crying, and flaming... yet no one actually does it.

Im on MMORPG .com  Im not concerned about spelling.. listen it is obvious to tupe the login information exactly the same way... I cannot post on the official forums because I do not have a charcter.. I do not have a charcter, because I cannopt log in. I have been playing MMOs since UO, and never has this happened.. There is a problem and It is not me.

• cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

this thread title made me lol

i was surprised to see it wasnt about exciting queue feature this game has.  i hope he gets up and running so he can play the countdown game with the rest of everyone that bought this game at launch =p

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880

Im on MMORPG .com  Im not concerned about spelling.. listen it is obvious to tupe the login information exactly the same way... I cannot post on the official forums because I do not have a charcter.. I do not have a charcter, because I cannopt log in. I have been playing MMOs since UO, and never has this happened.. There is a problem and It is not me.

Well if there aren't any posts about this and most haven't seen it then odds are the problems on your end. And i didn't give you a fan boi response i told you what fixes 90% of all problems with most games

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

only time i got your issue is when i enter wrong info but some had similar problem its all on official website you can acces it but cant reply read there a bit they cover pretty much all possible angle of your problem there

• GajariGajari Member Posts: 984

I've never heard of this problem before anywhere. My suggestion is to do a fresh install of the game... maybe clean up your computer... do a defragmentation, get a registry cleaner, run your antivirus, get a program to  help with spyware and such for the helluvit, download Crap Cleaner to clean up useless stuff off of your computer, etc.. Generally make things faster and smoother. You could also just do a full reformatting of your computer instead. 

It's most definitely a PC-related issue. I've never seen a similar issue pop up on the aion tech support forums or anywhere else.  

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

As someone else said, run the repair feature. run it!!!!!

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • error_404error_404 Member UncommonPosts: 108

Firewall permissions? My friends was doing the same thing, Zone Alarm was blocking it.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Originally posted by error_404

Firewall permissions? My friends was doing the same thing, Zone Alarm was blocking it.

that would be it. He should reboot his PC and try again to get the allow pop up, alt tab if you can, then allow permissions and restart the game because your cursor will not work after alt tabbing.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• TisiphoneTisiphone Member Posts: 486

Firewall / end point protection firing? Try alt-tabbing to see if you've got an alert message.

Also, test your directx.

That's one thought... the repair function is a very good idea.

• nickelpatnickelpat Member Posts: 661

Fine then sir, I won't help if all you're going to do is complain.

Just contact Tech Support already.

---
    Jordaniel Torey - Navy Megathron, Active Armor Tank - Tranquility - EVE Online
    ---
    Torey Scott - Rifleman - Fallen Earth

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein