Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello, everyone.

2»

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Well.... this thread petered out real quick.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by Illius

Well.... this thread petered out real quick.

I think it started after you took your pants off.  Notice the OP never posted after that.  You should have started by taking your shirt off instead of going for the homerun your first time at bat.

btw, great cat picture, Inzra.  He looks like a cool dude.

There was no agenda behind my depantsing.  You clearly saw things that were not there...as did the OP perhaps.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

There was no agenda behind my depantsing.  You clearly saw things that were not there...as did the OP perhaps.

Ah, well I think Teala might have misled some people by implying that the fact the OP is female and you removing an article of clothing were somehow related.

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Ah, well I think Teala might have misled some people by implying that the fact the OP is female and you removing an article of clothing were somehow related.

Well I got Teala to remove an article of clothing... I figured her example would inspire others.

Well I got Teala to remove an article of clothing... I figured her example would inspire others.

Well Teala does it for a living, so it probably wasn't a huge leap for her.

But you know, I think perhaps separating religion & politics into a separate folder has probably hurt the rest of the off-topic forum.  Yes, a lot of people got irritated by the overwhelming number of R&P threads, but at the same time, it put asses in the seats, so to speak.

However, since this website has set the precedent of establishing an unmoderated forum, why not really get a "hot-topic" folder going by setting up a sex-chat forum?  I bet that would quickly become the most popular on the website.  Oh wait, I forgot these forums are about 90% male.  Probably a bad idea.  Unless the sex-chat forum started attracting more women.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

But you know, I think perhaps separating religion & politics into a separate folder has probably hurt the rest of the off-topic forum.  Yes, a lot of people got irritated by the overwhelming number of R&P threads, but at the same time, it put asses in the seats, so to speak.

However, since this website has set the precedent of establishing an unmoderated forum, why not really get a "hot-topic" folder going by setting up a sex-chat forum?  I bet that would quickly become the most popular on the website.  Oh wait, I forgot these forums are about 90% male.  Probably a bad idea.  Unless the sex-chat forum started attracting more women.

LOL... Knowing the guys around here it would more probably drive the few we have away.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Brenelael

LOL... Knowing the guys around here it would more probably drive the few we have away.

Bren

A sex chat forum...lol...just come right out and say it.   Kristi, show me your boobs again.    :)   I don't do freebies anymore.  The economy sucks.

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Welcome.  First of all, before you decide to post in the Political/Religion forum, Please Choose

The caption for the above picture with Morpheus should read

"get in the van, I have candy"