Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is just crazy...Woman eats ex's goldfish!

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Read this bazaar story here.  <<< clicky

I've heard of people doing some bazaar things after a break up but this one really is just out in left field.

Comments

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

I heard they taste a bit like sardines.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• InzraInzra Member Posts: 679

Maybe she was comfort eating...

But it seems kinda unfair to take it out on some poor goldfish that never hurt anyone...

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

This reminds me of that party I was at  that these two guys ate the fish in this ladies tank because she told them to turn the music down. Yes their reltalliation was to walk over to her fish tank and swallow all of her fish. It was sick. I hope they got sick. I wasn;t hanging out with them .. so I didn;t bother to find out.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

That reminds me of a famous scene from A Fish called Wanda.  To make this video more poignant, keep in mind that Ken (Michael Palin) is an animal lover.

• VarnyVarny Member Posts: 765

This is why I'm never having a G/F again.. wish I was gay

• lekseturhelekseturhe Member Posts: 14

Poor goldfishes... >.<

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902
    Originally posted by deviliscious

This reminds me of that party I was at  that these two guys ate the fish in this ladies tank because she told them to turn the music down. Yes their reltalliation was to walk over to her fish tank and swallow all of her fish. It was sick. I hope they got sick. I wasn;t hanging out with them .. so I didn;t bother to find out.

coincidentally the story that was linked happen in Texas.  Maybe its something in the water down there?  :P

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • PyrichPyrich Member Posts: 1,040

HAHAHAHA

Now thats funny.

Unlike that story a few months back where the love scorn devil women from NYC threw her ex's cat in the oven,  cranked it up and walked away.

I wonder if they gave her time for that.  Hope so.

• reikaleereikalee Member Posts: 79

Wow... The worst I've done to an ex is to not return his beloved DVD. He even stalked me for it after two years.

I am simply myself, no more and no less. And I only want to be free.

• DanescuDanescu Member Posts: 9

I'd do that if it would worth the efforts. Without any second thought.