Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So if I'm tired of killing and crafting, what else is left to do in FE?

AdelbertAdelbert Member Posts: 42

That's my question before buying the game :) Is there anything else to do in the game except killing and crafting? I mean, any kind os social aspects, mini-games, housing or whatever?

Do you ever have that feeling of "woah, i've got a lot of different things to do night, nice! i'm not gonna leave the town for a few hours!"?

Thanks in advance for the info, I'm really interested in the game.

Comments

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

During my beta testing, it was fairly enjoyable. Though I saw no real aspects to the game other than killing, questing, and crafting. It has all the basics with a slightly different flavour. As it was there were no reasons to be paying for it.

More things may have been added since release. I have heard something about guild housing, which could lead to guild created/protected towns. That is purely rumor and speculation though.

• RekindleRekindle Member UncommonPosts: 1,206

What else is there to do in any game besides crafting and killing?

The game lacks housing y es but I did hear its coming. 

• neoterrarneoterrar Member Posts: 512

Last I heard housing is being "Considered" I think I might come in an expansion. I really don't see housing being like EQ2 or LoTRo though.

Players in beta did try to host events. I think they went off rather well. There were races (in pvp areas of course) and last man standing type competitions. It can be quite fun when the players take the initiative to make up fun events.

• VultureSkullVultureSkull Member UncommonPosts: 1,774
    Originally posted by Carnivorous

If u are not a carebear S2 + S3 is full of good pvp. Conflict towns. 

Are there players in S2 and S3 already doing pvp?

In S1 there are pvp zones, do players particapte at this level too?

• SlamboneSlambone Member Posts: 71

I found a couple of people to kill in S1 last night

I don't see any benefit to PvP other than being fun. Perhaps I missed something.

I'm for player housing, but would like to see it segregated by Faction. I don't want a light-bringer moving in next door and lowering my real estate value.

Trevor Goodchild - Traveler - Crafing/Pistols
    Sapo Loco - Rifle/Melee

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133
    Originally posted by Slambone

I found a couple of people to kill in S1 last night
    I don't see any benefit to PvP other than being fun. Perhaps I missed something.
    I'm for player housing, but would like to see it segregated by Faction. I don't want a light-bringer moving in next door and lowering my real estate value.

The scavenging nodes in the PvP areas are much...nicer.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• twhinttwhint Member UncommonPosts: 559

S1 PvP is simply an introduction to it and just for the fun of the people involved. No real point to it. They added scavenging nodes to entice people to enter them. In s2 and S3, they add conflict towns which factions right over.

But as far as any game, what is there to do besides crafting or killing? I don't understand the question as you've put it. You can quest, you can find an RP group and play with them,  you can watch a mostly naked girl dance and pleasure yourself. It's up to you to do things besides those, I suppose.