Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Indecision...

ckoltaickoltai Member Posts: 30

OK, need some input here.  I'm currently trying to decide between buying AION and giving the free month a go, or purchasing a Station Pass and dicking around in EQ, EQ2, and Vanguard, maybe SWG too.

Pros for AION:

- New shiny game

-  PVP focus

- I like what I've seen in videos

Pros for Station Pass:

- Multiple games

- I get to satisfy my EQ nostalgia

- I'm enjoying my Disciple in the Vanguard trial

Suggestions?

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I would say get the pass, you get alot more games to enjoy while there still up and well aion is gonna be here for awhile so you have alot of time to check it out later on.

• haratuharatu Member UncommonPosts: 409

I would recommend staying away from Aion for at least another couple of months, simply till the hub-bub settles down. There is a bit of anger by players at the moment and in a couple of months that will have died away as well as many of the players.

In the meantime try another game. Might I recommend Age of Conan which is recently revitalised with tonnes less bugs and has an expansion coming up?

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by haratu

I would recommend staying away from Aion for at least another couple of months, simply till the hub-bub settles down. There is a bit of anger by players at the moment and in a couple of months that will have died away as well as many of the players.
    In the meantime try another game. Might I recommend Age of Conan which is recently revitalised with tonnes less bugs and has an expansion coming up?

About age of conan's expansion, do they have a release date set or something that there aiming for? and would the expansion be free or not?