Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good website to help

MobidikMobidik Member Posts: 101

I just re-sub yesterday i i was kinda confused with the AA system. My main is a 21 Fury on Antonia Bayle and i was searching for a good leveling AA Spec cuz SOE reset everything so since te last big patch i was wondering if their is a good AA spec for my character or a good website that i can search for it

Manager
www.crucialconnexion.ca
Professional Gaming Organization
#c2team irc@gamesurge
Counter-Strike:Source
- ESEA-I
- CEVO-P
Counter-Strike 1.6
- ESEA-M

Comments

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

Look on the official forums.

You can try http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/EverQuest_2_Wiki:Main_Page but they don't have possible specs for all the classes, only for some. That IS the best site for help on pretty much everything except housing items but only because they don't have pictures of everything on there.

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

alakazam has some EQ2 info as well.

• ethionethion Member UncommonPosts: 2,888

A really great addon to the game is the profit ui addon.  You can go to www.eq2interface.com and find the profit UI updater.  Run that and it will install the profit UI. 

Then you find that it links web links right in game to any item or quest.  The links appear right in the quest helper of examine pages.  It also has some great info pages that also hook into web sites.  Basically this all runs with the ingame web browser which is extremely convenient.  This doesn't even touch on all the other great things about profit.

Another really great addon is eq2maps.  most people would say it is an absolute must as well.  Again there is an eq2map updater.

So you just run the updaters occasionally and they will update the UIs and data files.  Whenever there is a major game update both of these UIs are well maintained and generally you just run the updaters before loading eq2.

If you get into raiding profit UI is an absolute must have add on especially for a healer.

---
    Ethion

• MobidikMobidik Member Posts: 101

Thanks a lot for your reply. I always loved EQ2 but my friend dont want to try it because it's too hard compared to WoW where everything is very very very easy. There is another reason why i dont play often its because im from Quebec and my primary language is french and there is not many french people on Antonia Bayle. I tryed to search but didnt find any guild that speak french

Manager
    www.crucialconnexion.ca
    Professional Gaming Organization
    #c2team irc@gamesurge
    Counter-Strike:Source
    - ESEA-I
    - CEVO-P
    Counter-Strike 1.6
    - ESEA-M

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by Mobidik

Thanks a lot for your reply. I always loved EQ2 but my friend dont want to try it because it's too hard compared to WoW where everything is very very very easy. There is another reason why i dont play often its because im from Quebec and my primary language is french and there is not many french people on Antonia Bayle. I tryed to search but didnt find any guild that speak french

Just play on a french server then. I live in europe and play on a american server, there is no reason why you can't do the opposite. When you start the game there is a slider when you are about to choose accept.

If you want the game to be a bit more easy, download EQ2map. It will help you find things on your map.

My primary language is Swedish but I never had any problem playing on a english server, quite the opposite but that is me.