Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player Owned Shop (/housing) game with smooth graphics? :)

Helias1Helias1 Member Posts: 7

Just curious, im sick to death of playing the same crappy old theme park games, would much prefer a nice game to get straight stuck into, sandbox, where the graphics are nice and smooth, and the PvP is healthy.

I seem to have played almost every game on the market. Darkfall, WoW, EvE, AoC, Lotro, and currently Aion, yet still im unable to find the right game :<

Comments

• RuwinRuwin Member Posts: 89

The game you seek doesn't exist yet unfortunately.

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

Of this more recent launches, the only that has player shops and will have player and guild housing soon is Aion, apart from that only those older games I think. It has some nice pvp and a very decent pve also, but it is not a sandbox, far from it

• Helias1Helias1 Member Posts: 7

Ah, guess i'll be sticking with Aion then...

On another note, i've just seen this "Wurm Online" and damn it looks impressive, a Terraforming MMO :O Has anyone had experience with it? :)

• JazqaJazqa Member Posts: 465
    Originally posted by Helias1

Ah, guess i'll be sticking with Aion then...

On another note, i've just seen this "Wurm Online" and damn it looks impressive, a Terraforming MMO :O Has anyone had experience with it? :)

If the graphics are good enough for you go with wurm. Atleast its free to try and play.