Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have a dilemma.

otomageotomage Member Posts: 32

I'm looking for a tactical, free/trial, team/squad-based MMO/MMOFPS. This could be SWAT4 like, Planetside like, or not even an Savage-like. All I'm looking for is something a free (or trial) MMO an MMOFPS clan can get together on and play while still practicing teamwork. Right now we're looking at Planetside, and HoN, to give you an example of our range. We want a free MMO, FPS, wahtever, that needs squad-based teamwork.

Any help is welcome.

Comments

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Fallen Earth has quite a bit of tactics, it's a very military centric game. RL Army Squad Tactics actually work to an extent there, and that's the first time I've ever seen that in any game.

There are a ton of F2P FPSs out there. Why don't you just google Free FPS and start downloading. Stay away from WarRock, unless you want to get banned from every game that runs Punkbuster...... forever. (yes it's happened to me before and I play 100% legit) or well until you get a completely new computer anyway.

And AA just sucks. I seriously can't see why that game became so popular. It's a pile of horse dung.

Combat Arms is a pretty good F2P FPS. It's not great, but it's F2P. My favorite F2P FPS, over the old CS, has to be Wolfenstien Enemy Territory though. Idk if it still exists or not, it's been years.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by TheHatter

Fallen Earth has quite a bit of tactics, it's a very military centric game. RL Army Squad Tactics actually work to an extent there, and that's the first time I've ever seen that in any game.

There are a ton of F2P FPSs out there. Why don't you just google Free FPS and start downloading. Stay away from WarRock, unless you want to get banned from every game that runs Punkbuster...... forever. (yes it's happened to me before and I play 100% legit) or well until you get a completely new computer anyway.

And AA just sucks. I seriously can't see why that game became so popular. It's a pile of horse dung.

WarRock is alright.

Although if you want to get into fps, I suggest you just get a normal fps games, not a downloadable one.

• dragonfyredragonfyre Member Posts: 60

I'd recommend Cross Fire, and if you have a fileplanet account you could get some bonus in game weapons for going through their site. AA is okay, its the basically the best it can be at free. There are a ton of games out there, but Cross Fire and AA would be the only ones I'd recommend you try.