Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do u have a joke ?

do u have a joke? share it plz

here is mine:

What do you call a sheep tied to a lamppost in Cardiff?

A leisure centre

Comments

• goneglockingoneglockin Member UncommonPosts: 706

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel portruding from the front of his groin.

The bartender asks- what the hell is that?

The pirate responds- Ar, it drives me nuts!

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

A Hillbilly takes his 15 year old daughter to the doctor to see about getting her some Birth Control pills. The doctor asks, "Is she sexually active?" and the father replies, "Aw hell no Doc, She just lies there like her mother!"

On a trans-continental flight the pilot announces on the intercom shortly after takeoff, "Hello, this is your captain speaking... We are currently climbing to a cruising altitude of 30,000 feet... We have clear skies all the way to Los Angeles and expect a pretty smooth flight... We should be landing at LAX in less than 3 hours... Please enjoy your flight and thank you for flying with us today." After a long pause the passengers hear, "Wow Bob I love these long flights... Now all I need is a cup of coffee and a blow job." Realizing the pilot had left the intercom on by mistake a Stewardess jumped up and rushed toward the cockpit. One of the passengers then yelled, "Hey, don't forget the coffee!"

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

an SQL query walks into a bar, goes up to two tables and asks "can I join you?"

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

Originally posted by Brenelael

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those that get laid and those that don't.

Bren

fixed

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988
    Originally posted by Munki

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those that defecate on others and those that are defecated on. 

Bren

fixed

refixed

Originally posted by Wolfenpride

There are 10 kinds of people in this world... Those that defecate on others and those that are defecated on. 

Bren

fixed

refixed

lol... I don't have to explain my original joke to the two of you do I?

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

Originally posted by Wolfenpride

Bren

fixed

refixed

lol... I don't have to explain my original joke to the two of you do I?

Bren

No, just as a computer science major I made an observation I felt relevant to the situation :P