Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello, everyone.

:) 

So, I'm new to the site.

Hello, everyone~

~Ara

Comments

• ForumfallForumfall Member Posts: 570

Welcome to the jungle.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Hello right back at you and welcome to MMORPG.com.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• Sea-SongsSea-Songs Member Posts: 2

Thank you! 

~Ara

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

*takes off his pants*

HI THERE!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• NeanderthalNeanderthal Member RarePosts: 1,861

I tried to think of something funny to say but failed.  So...

Hello.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

Wow, so much attention for a usually ignored type of thread.......

Must be the name I guess?

Sea-Songs is very catchy...

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Illius

*takes off his pants*
    HI THERE!

Don't mind Illius, he is like that with women.   :)

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988
    Originally posted by Sea-Songs

:) 

So, I'm new to the site.

Hello, everyone~

your kind is not welcome here..

Originally posted by Teala

*takes off his pants*
    HI THERE!

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

Your avatar suggests that you are a giraffe.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

*takes off his pants*
    HI THERE!

Did I say that...no.   I do not think it is a bad thing myself, but that is just me, however some new female comes to the forum and doesn't know you all that well(like say the way I do) might take offense by it.   You never know.    :p

*takes off his pants*
    HI THERE!

Did I say that...no.   I do not think it is a bad thing myself, but that is just me, however some new female comes to the forum and doesn't know you all that well(like say the way I do) might take offense by it.   You never know.    :p

The brisk removal of my pants got you into this thread.  I figure I must be doing something right!  All I wanted to achieve with the depantsing was a greater level of personal comfort which I would hope would become contagious and spread to the OP and the rest of the people who posted.  I think that was a rather valiant pursuit if you ask me.

As for Neanderthal:  You're not supposed to be funny.  You along with Tatum are supposed to be the moral compass of endless debates offering insight where there is often none to be found.  Though you are welcome to try your hand at humor.  I wish to see where it goes.

*takes off his pants*
    HI THERE!

The brisk removal of my pants got you into this thread.  I figure I must be doing something right!  All I wanted to achieve with the depantsing was a greater level of personal comfort which I would hope would become contagious and spread to the OP and the rest of the people who posted.  I think that was a rather valiant pursuit if you ask me.

That is why I love you Nick.   ::hugs::  You know how to get my attention!  

I think I'll go bust out the Hoola Hoop

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

*takes off his pants*
    HI THERE!

As for Neanderthal:  You're not supposed to be funny.  You along with Tatum are supposed to be the moral compass of endless debates offering insight where there is often none to be found.  Though you are welcome to try your hand at humor.  I wish to see where it goes.

You want me to take my pants off too?!? Now your scaring me dude... LOL

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

As I stated before, this is now a pants free zone.  You have been warned.

OK fine.   Give me a sec.

::removes her jeans::

There you go...   ^_^

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

*takes off his pants*
    HI THERE!

Hi Sea-Songs, welcome.  I see you're a female - Yay!  I also see you're 16 - Boo!  I'm not sure if you caught that before you took your pants off, Illius. Don't start going all Roman Polanski on us.

I'd love to flirt with you on these boards, Sea, but I just wouldn't feel comfortable.

Are you sure Illius is only like that with women, Teala?  I've always known him to be a fair-minded man.

Btw, I'm in complete agreement with you Illius.  Best to be comfortable.  I often sit in front of my computer denuded.

OK fine.   Give me a sec.

::removes her jeans::

There you go...   ^_^

Sweet! It's working!   I love it when a plan comes together!

I'm starting to think that I might have scared Sea-Songs away....

So this is what happened long ago - remember that thread.   It started off with someone saying "Hi I am new here."  Next thing you know it turned all epic and got deleted or moved or something.    That was a fun thread.   :)

Now if only Zorvan and Mike470 came around....

LOL!  Yeah...then we'd have a good thread party going.  

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

parties are unacceptable here, mmorpg iz srs bsnss

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863
    Originally posted by Wolfenpride

parties are unacceptable here, mmorpg iz srs bsnss

Lol @ your avatar, I guess it was only a matter of time before you moved into BDSM.

O_o o_O

• InzraInzra Member Posts: 679