Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Direct2Drive AoC- Current Subscribers

GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

I know there is already a post telling about the sale for AoC at$5.00, however I wanted to point out something in case some folks didnt know. Anyone who already subscribes to the game on a monthly basis and plans to play it for more than a month can take advantage of this sale. the $5 deal comes with 30 days of play time.

You can use the activation code on an account you already have and get 30 days of play at the price of $5...which is $10 cheaper than the regular monthly price. Big savings for any die hard fans who have conan as their game of choice. I wanted to test the game out using a higher character so I asked a friend who quit to use his account. Put in the code and it started right up.

Hope this helps any of you folks who play conan to save a couple dollars, everything helps right? :)

Comments

• Dark-AsylumDark-Asylum Member Posts: 300

lol, you could buy 3 months worth of time for the price of one if you make separate d2d accounts i would think, or use different d2d accounts + different forms of payment

• MokweeMokwee Member Posts: 286

There is already a thread that has stated this information. No need to clog forums with spam.

• GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

Mokwee, you mind linking me the other post where this is stated? I can't seem to find it, otherwise I would have not posted this one. There is a post stating that the game is for sale for only $5, and also that if you combine that with a free trial you have a large sum of play time. None of the people in that thread have stated that by buying multiple copies of the game on D2D would mean getting play time on one account at a huge discount.

:) so please shine light on my blindness!

• Cyborg99Cyborg99 Member Posts: 576

Thanks for the info, I might need to give AoC another go.

Trolls = Hardcore
    Fanbois = Carebears

The only posts I read in threads are my own.

• GrubbsGradyGrubbsGrady Member UncommonPosts: 371

I currently play Darkfall and love that game, but for $5 I couldn't pass up giving AoC some play time. If anything the graphics with DX10 are amazing for an MMO, among the best. Playing it for an hour or so a night is nice and will keep me entertained for the month, though I doubt I will resub after that only because I really like darkfall.

Anyhow, $5 for a month of entertainment seems like a good deal to me :P

• bubu_3kbubu_3k Member UncommonPosts: 108

Already bought it but there is no trial anymore apparently..so i wouldn't mind a buddy key for an extra week, before actually activating the key:))...EU one that is

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.” A. Einstein