Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planetside 2: The survey

otomageotomage Member Posts: 32

http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/otomage/092009/4795_Planetside-2-The-survey

This survey actually looks like Sony's work. Every single hyperlink leads back to sony or station, it has been posted on the main Planetside forums, the special news forums, Mods have confirmed it.

Sony even now owns www.planetside2.com.

A suggestion: save your response key. That may be your closed beta/alpha golden ticket to Planetside 2.

Planetside 2 is on the way, ladies and gentlemen. Take the survey and help shape Planetside 2.

Comments

• Anarchist420Anarchist420 Member Posts: 74

Well I just got an email from Station asking to take a survey about PS.  It didnt specifically note PS:2 it just said "what would you like to see in the next Planetside" or something along those lines, which kind of implies it..

• nickelpatnickelpat Member Posts: 661

John Smeldly (I probably, I prefer not to type the slop's name too much), also posted "Planetside Next... You'll Like" on his Twitter Feed.

---
    Jordaniel Torey - Navy Megathron, Active Armor Tank - Tranquility - EVE Online
    ---
    Torey Scott - Rifleman - Fallen Earth

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein