Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you picked your side?

Take the Initiation Test on the main TSW site.

Initiation Test

Comments

• emikochanemikochan Member UncommonPosts: 290

Dragon here.. though i imagine when the illuminati teaser is released a lot of people will switch =)

The great equilibrium is coming, all shall be in its place.

• PaksPaks Member Posts: 263

Dragon here also!  :)

• Daytonazer0Daytonazer0 Member Posts: 21

Illuminati. Did this a few days ago, i doubt the game will ever live up to the concept, but at the moment I would say this is the most interesting MMO in development.

• piithpiith Member Posts: 95

yeah got my results, sez I would be perfect for Dragon

• Skatty2007Skatty2007 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 231

I thought I would have been Dragon when reading the factions when they came out, but after the aptitude test it looks like the Illuminati is the way to go for me!

Go Illuminati!

I'm not creative enough to have a signature

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

>.>

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• neoterrarneoterrar Member Posts: 512

Everyone and their mother is a dragon, hell I tested Dragon.

The game is so gonna blow with this bad of an imbalance in intended playstyles.

If 800 people are dragon and 200 templars with only 150 illuminati...it's gonna be one dull arse game.

They definitely need to rework the test, the concept, and give massive PR to Templars and Illuminati.

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883
    Originally posted by neoterrar

Everyone and their mother is a dragon, hell I tested Dragon.
    The game is so gonna blow with this bad of an imbalance in intended playstyles.
    If 800 people are dragon and 200 templars with only 150 illuminati...it's gonna be one dull arse game.
    They definitely need to rework the test, the concept, and give massive PR to Templars and Illuminati.

yeah i noticed that too, but i wonder how many answered the questions legit, what i mean by that is, did people answer them by actually thinking about them, or did they choose the answer that would make them seem like they are mean or something.

but i have seen on their forums people coming up dragon but picking another group.

what i think they need to do is really show and push what each group represents so people can choose the best side for themself.

I have a feeling people think dragon is some kinda of yakuza or something like that, since people love to be the bad guys, and when you read about them they are far from that, even though they can be that way.

Dragon:

With a spiritual and philosophical approach to the secret crafts, as an acolyte of the Dragon you are taught to listen, shown how to teach others, and expected to respect the balance of the Universe and to be humble in the face of fate. Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• fuzeblufuzeblu Member UncommonPosts: 15

I tested Dragon, though I thought I would have been Templar. Either way, I'll most likely choose Templar in game.

Then again, once more information comes out, I will have no idea which faction to choose. *Strokes invisible handlebar mustache inquisitively*

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

I just discovered this game, took the test and was chosen to be a Templar.

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• DraklonDraklon Member UncommonPosts: 218

Templar, apparently

• DaPrinzDaPrinz Member Posts: 39

It turns out I'm Dragon. I'm not sure if it has to do with the fact that I picked the circle.

• BloodDualityBloodDuality Member UncommonPosts: 404

The test itself is fairly flawed really. Seems like if you pick mostly A answers you will be one faction, B another, or C which I think would be dragon. If they mix things up a bit on the test and add a few more questions I feel it would be a lot better. Also from a lot of replies in other posts people seem to pick dragon thinking that they are all asian, and all get to use the katanas, yet from what I have read all the factions can be any nationality, and I believe it could be the same for the weapons. Once the game comes out I think a lot of the numbers will change.

• xenoracexenorace Member UncommonPosts: 205

I ended up getting Templar. Might actually stay with it in-game. We'll see. Still awhile to go.

S.C.I.F.I
    <Sights, Clouded, In, False, Illusions>

• pye088jpye088j Member Posts: 228

Dragon here

All statements I make is from my point of view unless stated otherwise.

• tsuktstsukts Member Posts: 164

I'm Illuminati!