Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...Just me then?

apollo99apollo99 Member Posts: 55

Is it just me that is now unable to connect to EU Aion whatsoever? When I go to the UK Aion site I also get "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable". Was there some sort of Maintenance that I wasn't made aware of? I remember reading the news before the site went down for me and there was nothing there.

Help?

Comments

• Boneripper66Boneripper66 Member Posts: 15

No its not just you, my entire legion is out whining in the forum.

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

Same for me mate , i was playing then i got a box pop up saying "Your already logged in" started to panic for a sec , then i got a blank website too , guess its maint... but i didnt see any news on the site saying about it.

Tryed to login about 3 times now still not doing it , maybe theres been a massive server crash.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Dunno at what time and not sure if it's even today but ncsoft had to add 2 new servers (1 for EU and another to NA) plus increasing maximum cap of all servers.

• apollo99apollo99 Member Posts: 55

Ouch man, at first I thought it was just my end. I was 44/1060 in queue for getting in and I suddenly get a disconnection message. Naturally I wasn't too pleased but tried to log back in anyway and couldn't get back to the server list. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon. =/

I just wish they could have warned us a bit if they were going to be adding those servers now.

• ronan32ronan32 Member Posts: 1,418

EU is down and so is the website.

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

Ayase from the Aion Team has just said there looking into it on Twitter.

twitter.com/aion_ayase

• SpiritraiserSpiritraiser Member UncommonPosts: 175

Got same issue. Some of my guildies seem to be online still or maybe not.

I tried making trace route and signal is getting lost somewhere in Germany or something (I am for Greece). Funny thing is it may be a routing issue and servers still be there. Reminding me of similar issues with DAoC...

• apollo99apollo99 Member Posts: 55

I just connected to servers then. They seem to be fine now, site is still down though.

• IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507

It's another mmorpg that has to few servers on launch to meet the initial number of players who might want to try it. Is that bad? I think so.