Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting Worried...

2»

Comments

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Huzzah!!! I final got my e-mail, this morning, at about noon.

-------------------------------------
    ummm... yeh

*Long Live Dimebag Darrel*

*RIP*

• GokzGokz Member Posts: 18

HUZZAH, thats great news... the bad news the server is down untill 7 EST to make updates :(

• nightphantomnightphantom Member UncommonPosts: 276

Originally posted by psychoduck

I've been playing for 10 hours straight without any downtime...

that's because ur a mod psychoduck. mods (i think) can play when the server is down.

• FinduilasFinduilas Member Posts: 377

Originally posted by nightphantom

Originally posted by psychoduck

I've been playing for 10 hours straight without any downtime...

And?

I have tried to get in 4 time this week, or rather, many times in 4 days, 5 hours per night, 6-11 GMT and the server has NEVER been up to let me even take a peak.

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    I had my account activated today and that's some good news, just wanted to play but server is down so will try it in the morning. Got a look earlier and i must say it looked rather nice

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• Varsity439Varsity439 Member Posts: 11

Heh, almost the 7th day. At the rate they were going at 10,000 a day they should have all accounts put up by tomorrow... Still haven't recieved mine... Maybe tomorrow :(

"You guys are bishies, you can't touch my biscuits"

• AzzazelAzzazel Member Posts: 18
    emm can i have the account i really wanna play :) mi email is [email protected] lots of thanx if yo send me ill be in debt whit you image

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by Gokz

done.. srry if i sounded stingy or something but i wanted to forward the exact email they sent me so that you would  know the player fourums and stuff oh and you can change your passowrd by going to mutablerelems.com

For future reference, you can send it to his MMORPG account.  Like to send you mail, I can send it to:

[email protected]

And it will show up in your PM box. 

• DontmoveDontmove Member Posts: 91

I pre-signed up for beta on July 13 just got my email today to join it. So hang in thier im sure its coming.