Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF please help

OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

I am going to play age of conan and registered an acount. at payment options i only clicked clickanbuy nothing more.

now after acount creation (whitout paying) i get a email thank you for purchasing.

and on there website at my acount there stands i have the snow mammoth and 1 month of playtime and that next payment goes in next month.

They are going to send me a bill to my house now or something? i just want to pay with paybycash with IDeal

my acount status is also standing open and i didnt pay them anything yet

when registering you can select clickandbuy and something else not paybycash but i new that in your acount you can choose paybycash

i dont even have a clickanbuy acount im going to get a bill at my home or something?

Comments

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

this also stands at my acount.

Subscription Cycle 1 Month Recurring

Next payment date 2009-10-24 19:32:11

but i dont get it if im getting a bill to my house or however they thing they are going to get my money since i dint but a credit card number or anything when registering.

• TasTYTasTY Member Posts: 236

I'm not an expert, but heres what I think will happen.

At the end of the month, AoC will check if you got money on your CC. If you do, they charge, if you don't, they won't charge. In your case, you didn't use CC, meaning they won't charge you, however they will cancel your subscription.

Cheers

EDIT:

May I suggest contacting Funcom? Their response is max 24 hours.

euhh.. so after a month they will check if i got money on it if not they cancel my sub.

so this means i can play the game for a month long for free..

the email also sed thank you for purchasing..

any age of conan player can tell me what this all is?

The first month is free. You will get charged after the second month. 

Bump to be in homepage again:)

I RLY WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Onigod

euhh.. so after a month they will check if i got money on it if not they cancel my sub.

so this means i can play the game for a month long for free..

the email also sed thank you for purchasing..

any age of conan player can tell me what this all is?

Were you signing up for a trial or did you purchase the game client? I've never used clickandbuy before, however unless you have a clickandbuy account (and gave them the info for it) I don't see how they could have charged you anything.

I know for certain they don't just hand out free 30 day subs. I'd contact CS if I were you.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

nope no trial  and i dont now how it says i payd already in my acount stands becouse i dint gave them any creditcard information and i dont have a click and buy acount. BUT they do have my phone number and home adress.  ( no didnt selected retail box ) cus i want to digital download the game. and i can download the game now if i want.

Account status         -    Open

Playable                    -     Playable

Subscription Cycle  - 1 Month Recurring

Next payment date   - 2009-10-24 19:32:11

I'm not sure. 

Contact Funcom. 

I did contact them and got already a email back sended my email 25 minutes ago to them. and its already fixed i can make my payment with paybycash now.

best support i ever had sofar:o

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by Onigod

I did contact them and got already a email back sended my email 25 minutes ago to them. and its already fixed i can make my payment with paybycash now.
    best support i ever had sofar:o

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by DIIImaster

Only the best and the brightest play AoC.
    Proof positive.

No reason to take a shot at the guy. I had a similar issue over the weekend while trying to use a visa gift card to pay for game time. At first it said I had 30 days active, only to say account frozen a few minutes later. He could of had a similar incident in this case using "clickandbuy". If anything it seems it was a website issue.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Well the problem was on their side they said and they are doing evrithing they can to fix it.

think thats also why they responded so fast cus i dont think they want to loose more players cus from what ive heard they dont have enough.

zzz 2 and a half hour download time

didnt now this game was a 12 gig download :P

• Konner920Konner920 Member UncommonPosts: 295

good to know your problem was solved ^.^

Don't listen to the douche bags on this here forum. Funcom may have messed up releasing early with the bugs and stuff so people still judge it by its launch. Imo funcom has amazing support. They have helped me with every problem.

I love age of conan. I just dont have any more cash to re subscribe ._.

• nihcenihce Member Posts: 539

Dude, me and Aercus murdered your logic with explaining conventional 101 rules of logic ... and yet you say most of the AoC players are dumb? If we measure our IQ - i have 2 times yours i think