Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

l2 vs aion

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

comparing

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19WH0AmoL7I&feature=related

heres one little view of how lineage 2 is really.

posted in april sorry if i havent found newer i dont speak or read asian lol

lets compare to aion for fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px6ey_ZVwlY&feature=fvw

mm men lineage2 sure look like the grand dady of aion 

bump

• selobthegodselobthegod Member Posts: 155

There is no comparison between them , just L2's graphics look like -10 years of aion graphics:P

• BluppBlupp Member Posts: 131

Nah its honestly hard to compare. If u are looking for "a Lineage 3"....then Aion ISNT your game. Sure u can see that ncsoft have done em both but there is much difference. I would say Aion is a bit closer to WoW than to L2. Aion is a lot more quest-driven than L2 (hardly excist any good quests in L2). Im playing Aion now in the headstart-launch that began today. In some ways I am missing L2, but L2 has so many flaws nowdays ...it could have been a great game still if it wasnt alla about cash and lvl....and those 2 are generating farmers and bots. It is with a big sad smiley that Ive left L2 for all future. I am giving Aion an honest try now.

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Originally posted by Blupp

Nah its honestly hard to compare. If u are looking for "a Lineage 3"....then Aion ISNT your game. Sure u can see that ncsoft have done em both but there is much difference. I would say Aion is a bit closer to WoW than to L2. Aion is a lot more quest-driven than L2 (hardly excist any good quests in L2). Im playing Aion now in the headstart-launch that began today. In some ways I am missing L2, but L2 has so many flaws nowdays ...it could have been a great game still if it wasnt alla about cash and lvl....and those 2 are generating farmers and bots. It is with a big sad smiley that Ive left L2 for all future. I am giving Aion an honest try now.

I also said I would leave lineage2 for all future.. think 4 times :) still keep coming back.

And to the OP Lineage2 and Aion are not games to compare, buf if I should trie I would do it like this:

Aion

• New game, more people.
    • more quest driven
    • more relaxed
    • good graphics
    • instanced

Lineage2

• old game hard to get in to as a new player. ( still worth it if you ask me. )
    • good graphics.
    • heavy grind
    • player driven world
    • open pvp

Lineage 2 still a winner in my book becuse of the open player driven world .