Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Collectors edition items

TeranHawkinsTeranHawkins Member Posts: 279

I just wanted to remind everyone about how to get their collectors edition items.  I just tried right now and it's still not up but here's how to do it.  Straight from the aiononline.com website.

Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items

September 18, 2009 10:43 AM

The benefits are many to be had if you have preordered Aion or are the owner of a rare and much coveted Limited Collector's Edition. Notable among these is an array of in-game items you can give to your characters.

To assign them to your characters, please follow these instructions.

NOTE: You will need to follow these steps for each new character you create in order for it to receive the items. You will not be able to do this right now, but the feature will be enabled shortly.

1. Log into NCsoft Account Management.

2. Click the Game Accounts link.

3. Choose your Aion game account listed on the Game Accounts page.

4. Click the Apply In-Game Items link in the Actions section.

5. Select the server your preferred character is on and click the Next button.

6. Select the character you wish to receive the items and click the Next button.

7. You will then see a list of all the items or item packs that may be applied to that character. Click the checkbox next to the item pack(s) you wish to apply to that character and then click the Next button.

8. Review the confirmation page and then click the Apply the Items/Item Packs to this Character button.

You will then get a message saying that the items/item packs were successfully given to that character. You should have these items when you log into the game - simply pay a visit to your in-game mail box.

Comments

• KyutaSyukoKyutaSyuko Member UncommonPosts: 288

I'm thinking you won't be able to do this till the 22nd since those that ordered the Limited/Collector's Edition will still need to enter the L/CE key to get the items from that, but thanks for the reminder. :D

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by KyutaSyuko

I'm thinking you won't be able to do this till the 22nd since those that ordered the Limited/Collector's Edition will still need to enter the L/CE key to get the items from that, but thanks for the reminder. :D

Yep, which is kinda ballz but ah well.

EDIT: I dont have that under my Action bit.

I have CE

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• kfultskfults Member UncommonPosts: 12

the last post i read said something about getting the preorder items but not the CE items until launch day, which is fine because the preorder has the amulet for increased xp for 1 hour with a 9 hr cool down, the CE items are the level 20 and 30 things anyway. this is all conjecture from a dev post that might have instead meant you don't get any of the items until the 22nd but I guess we will find out in a few hours :)

• mrsonemrsone Member Posts: 45

I got this mail from DLgamer

(this is for the EU costumers, dunno about the NA)

Hello,

On this Friday,NCsoft decides to deliver the bonus collector at the head start beginning, unlike they were saying few days ago.

Therefore DLgamer also decides to deliver all theirs Collector orders, monday daytime.

Also, you will be granted to acces to your collector bonus during the head start.

• keygankeygan Member Posts: 237

4. Click the Apply In-Game Items link in the Actions section.

I purchased the CE from NCsoft directly and I do not have this option.  I am wondering if there is a problem with my account or if it is auto applied for some reason.  It does say:

Serial Codes Used on this Account

Type Date Used Serial Code

Collector Aug 30, 2009 (my account number xxxx'ed out)

I also checked the emails I got when I purchased and I dont even have any codes lol.

• MrblurayMrbluray Member Posts: 248

I purchased a CE code from NCSoft and I don't have this option either.

• mrsonemrsone Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by TeranHawkins

NOTE:  You will not be able to do this right now, but the feature will be enabled shortly.

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

I purchased a CE code but cannot apply it until I have entered the actual purchased game. So therefor I have to wait till the 22nd. :(

I get this message when I try to apply it,
    The supplied serial code is valid, but it can not be used to create a new account and it can not be applied to any accounts you already have.

• ChannceChannce Member CommonPosts: 570

Ya,  I checked yesterday.  Hope someone reminds me in game, ill forget after launch.

When I said i had "time", i meant virtual time, i got no RL "time" for you.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

When I put my code in from Gamestop, it asks me to make a new Aion account...doesn't seem right.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• MrSebMrSeb Member Posts: 71

May the items be applied to more than ONE character?..

And if I delete the character, carrying the items, will i then get them back somehow?.. On an other character maybe?.. or how does it work?

• KamikazegoKamikazego Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by MrSeb

May the items be applied to more than ONE character?..

And if I delete the character, carrying the items, will i then get them back somehow?.. On an other character maybe?.. or how does it work?

It is my understanding that each character gets the items and that they cannot be traded or sold.