Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Questions and Comments

fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

Hello,

I haven't played this game since like Dec. I had to quite this and other games for various reasons. Anyways I played it for the first time since Dec. tonight. I remembered how much it reminded me of Diablo and how wonderful the music to the game was. I just had a question though, how is the game really. I can see where it can get real boring real quick. It seems unique but it also seems like just a pretty grind with no storyline. I would like some honest comments and no flames please. Just debating on if this game is worth my time as an alternate for when I don't feel like playing Runes of Magic and want some mindless fun. Thanks.

God Bless,

Dustin

Comments

• narakuunarakuu Member Posts: 348

Its a grind game.

<random made up entity> bless you

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

Any other thoughts?

God Bless,

Dustin

• MasterChaosXMasterChaosX Member Posts: 52

Its ok when your bored. You can go run some dungeons but once u get to around 130 its a grindfest. it gets REALLY boring. Ive gained 13 lvls since lvl 130 and its taken me about 3 months because its THAT broing

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I was just about to make the exact same thread, I tried this game awhile ago and only made it to lvl 12 and was really bored from the grind since mobs took forever to drop quest items. Now i've been checking out all games i left at lower lvls and this is next on my list, So my question here would be, Is there really any point of the game or do you just keep questing until you run out of quests than you just kill mobs? Like are there raids, interactive and fun dungeons, meaningful pvp and what other things are there to do beside grind?