Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting Worried...

MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Ok, MR hasn't sent me an e-mail yet. Fine, I said, they'll get it to me later. Well, it's day 5, still no e-mail. I can't login to the forums, and MR isn't responding my e-mails. Should I be worried? ::::21::

-------------------------------------
ummm... yeh

*Long Live Dimebag Darrel*

*RIP*

Comments

• GokzGokz Member Posts: 18

as a matter of fact you should not.. it seems they have found a memory leak bug and some other bugs (making it soo the crafting professions are harder to live as) and have been fixing them since yesterday the server will be back up anywhere from 5min-1hour and after that they may send you the accpetance letter

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

ok, thanks, I am hoping you're right!! ::::28::

ummm... yeh

*RIP*

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Originally posted by Murais

Ok, MR hasn't sent me an e-mail yet. Fine, I said, they'll get it to me later. Well, it's day 5, still no e-mail. I can't login to the forums, and MR isn't responding my e-mails. Should I be worried? ::::21::
    ummm... yeh

*RIP*

If they haven't activated by day 7 then be worried.  They are only activating 10,000 accounts a day.  With 68,000 registering for Beta 2.0 no need to worry till day 6 or 7. 

Side note - Before Beta even started when they first announced the random activations.  They stated they wouldn't reply to emails pretaining to when an account would be activated. image

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

oh no, the e-mails I sent were about my inability to access the forums, because others who WERE NOT activated could access them, and I still cannot.

ummm... yeh

*RIP*

• sygmassygmas Member Posts: 949

You dont want to access them, the game sucks.

• CopelandCopeland Member Posts: 1,955

Originally posted by sygmas
    You dont want to access them, the game sucks.image

Then wtf are you doing on a wish forum goober. The game does not suck its just different.

• sygmassygmas Member Posts: 949

I'm trolling. :P Some go for a midnight stroll..I go for a midnight troll :P I'm a sucker for arguements.

okay just so you know the server came back up today 30 min ago 8:30 EST we all got on and within 30 mins it went back down..(devs still trying to find out why).. so the devs may not send out emails tommorow eaither depending on the server

hope to keep you updated
    and now back to the WISH Testers Forums :)

*EDIT*
    i now am 85% sure that there will be new accounts tommorow for the server just came up.. allot of the lag taken out then went back down.. the forums said that the Devs wanted to take more lag out and the server will probably be up VERY shortly.

hope to keep you updated
    and now back to the WISH Testers Forums :)

• nightphantomnightphantom Member UncommonPosts: 276
    man this is kinda bugging me though. I downloaded it January 3rd and it's been down so much that i haven't been able to even make a charactor. Plus this game is hogging up my cpu ram image

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309
    I'm still waiting too.  So sucks. image

yeah, server went back up, still no e-mail, and tommorow is day 6...

ummm... yeh

*RIP*

• RICKatBYURICKatBYU Member Posts: 4
    At least *YOUR* account is activated, dude!  Have pity at least for us that Lady Luck dumped to date the Homecoming King!

wait, what? my account isn't activated, I am still waiting for the activation e-mail...

ummm... yeh

*RIP*

• BorgheimBorgheim Member Posts: 15

Aw hell... I've been waiting since MMORPG.com realeased the news of the game... image

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Borgatory -x- Borgheim -x- Borgwhat?

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

1 4|\||] 0|\|_1

Borgheim!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

• psychoduckpsychoduck Member Posts: 59

I've been playing for 10 hours straight without any downtime...

• VampirianVampirian Member Posts: 41
    I have 2 accounts someone can have...my wife and I were not impressed. Send me a PM. 1st come 1st served!

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Murais
    Ok, MR hasn't sent me an e-mail yet. Fine, I said, they'll get it to me later. Well, it's day 5, still no e-mail. I can't login to the forums, and MR isn't responding my e-mails. Should I be worried? ::::21::-------------------------------------
    ummm... yeh
    *Long Live Dimebag Darrel**RIP*

same here, no email for me yet either.

- Fadeus Hawkwood

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• BixagBixag Member Posts: 14

Havent gotten any email yett either :(

• VampirianVampirian Member Posts: 41
    Both of my beta accts were handed out! Have fun the 2 that got them!

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

Originally posted by Vampirian
    Both of my beta accts were handed out! Have fun the 2 that got them!

That was cool of you to do. I wish more people would do that.

HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT HANDING IT OUT TO FIRST PERSON WHO REPLYS!

PLEASE ONLY SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE AN ACCOUNT OR HAS A FRIEND WHO DOEST HAVE AN ACOCUNT REPLY. NOT SOMEONE WAITING FOR THEIR ACCOUNT TO BE ACTIVATED

• steffoz86steffoz86 Member Posts: 6
    Gokz if you've still got the account can I take it? :) I was too late in signing up for beta and my friends in so I'd like to give it a try.
    srry im not at home so please put in your email and ill send in user account and password this account just got activated today

• steffoz86steffoz86 Member Posts: 6

Cheers image, pm'd my email to you... didnt realise it wasnt in my user info.

done.. srry if i sounded stingy or something but i wanted to forward the exact email they sent me so that you would  know the player fourums and stuff oh and you can change your passowrd by going to mutablerelems.com