Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can i stay neutral(haven)

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ok i did the quest to betray the evil side ,now i m on the quest in haven to get to know the various people in haven and visit some evil doer ,the thing is how i go to kelethin and the other place for dragon kin havent seen portal in haven unless they re well hidden

my second question is it possible to stay neutral(i know its a bitch by what i have seen so far )

ty for feed back

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

bump

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

Not really. Any NPC from good or evil will try to flash fry your butt any time you see them. Its possible, but it is NOT easy.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by Moirae

Not really. Any NPC from good or evil will try to flash fry your butt any time you see them. Its possible, but it is NOT easy.

i menat quest wise 

npc from faction arent an issue only the mob you kill are!

true what is a bitch i am on a pvp server and staying neutral on a pvp server ,can we say party time lol

but i havent seen a guild in the neutral zone yet but i know it can be doone in haven saw the boot 

i ll try to get more info 

one thing is sure being flagged by both side you never run out of pvp(evil grin )

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862
    Originally posted by drbaltazar

ok i did the quest to betray the evil side ,now i m on the quest in haven to get to know the various people in haven and visit some evil doer ,the thing is how i go to kelethin and the other place for dragon kin havent seen portal in haven unless they re well hidden
    my second question is it possible to stay neutral(i know its a bitch by what i have seen so far )
    ty for feed back

Read the signs on the walls and you will soon find the tunnels to the exit portals.  One comes out in Nek Forest not too far from the teleport spires.  The other leads to Thundering Steppes near a centaur camp; it's pretty safe there - the first time I came out in Nek I was nearly killed by a wolf-critter (I was only lvl 10-15 at the time).

Yes, you can stay neutral if you wish.  But without housing in Haven, you are limited to a single slot on the broker.  However, I understand that it is possible to get citizenship on Majdul, and get a house there, while remaining neutral to both Qeynos and Freeport.