Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leveling Difficulty Curve?

Dorin85Dorin85 Member Posts: 8

How long of a leveling grind is this game?  Compare it to lvl 1 through 80 in wow.

Also what's the max level?

Thanks

Comments

• sr7olsnipersr7olsniper Member UncommonPosts: 206

Hmm, kind of diffictult to say. I have leveled in OB only to 20 and it was pretty fast. Took me around 3 to 4 days, but i had no idea of what I was doing. I am pretty confident, however, that once Live hits ill lvl a lot faster since I now know the quests locations and such. lv 1 to 10 is pretty much like WoW 1 to 10, you could do it fast in a few hrs or take forever (depends on the player). The game is definitely not a grinder as one might think of Asian MMOs. Aion is heavily quest based and has a very engagin plot if you into that kind of stuff like I am.

Basically, the game is fun, getting lvls is not hard (higher lvls might be a bitch) but its ok because WoW was WAY to easy to lvl. I hear ppl saying that form lv 40 to 50 (lvl cap)  it is going to be hell on earth but I seriously doubt it. You get good EXP from killing mobs, in addition to the quest's EXP which is very generous, not to mention PVP EXP. In total is a very balanced game

I hope this helps you out a bit.  

At least with a sub game they know that people won't tolerate bullshit and leave. With anet we have no recourse but to buy our own lube so our assholes don't get too stretched out from getting bent over a table at Anets will. - Hrimnir

• ronan32ronan32 Member Posts: 1,418

I hope it does take a long time to get from 40 to 50..makes it more rewarding to be level 50.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

We dont know since the betas were limited to level 30. HOwever, based on that, I expect that 1 - 50 in AION will likely be quicker than 1-80 in WoW

The real question is, will it be more enjoyable

...I believe that answer will be yes

• D|CED|CE Member Posts: 197

After 20 it slows down with every level. 40-50 is very slow and will take more than a week even for most hardcore players. Casuals will take few months to reach to 50.