Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Vault refuses to acknowledge refunds

124»

Comments

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Originally posted by drel

Before anyone considers purchasing this game before release, be aware, Star Vault refuses to acknowledge any cancellation you might want to do should you change your mind and not want to buy it.
    This is what is happening to me. I'm letting my credit card company settle the dispute.

You knew you were buying an unfinished product. You want your refund? go for it, but you should learn to think before spending your money. But think about this, if MO turns to be a good game in some time you probably will be banned in their databases and they will not sell to you again.

• ItinerantItinerant Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by alakram

Before anyone considers purchasing this game before release, be aware, Star Vault refuses to acknowledge any cancellation you might want to do should you change your mind and not want to buy it.
    This is what is happening to me. I'm letting my credit card company settle the dispute.

You knew you were buying an unfinished product. You want your refund? go for it, but you should learn to think before spending your money. But think about this, if MO turns to be a good game in some time you probably will be banned in their databases and they will not sell to you again.

We did think.... that this game had potential, with the information given. We were told that alot more of the game is done, then is shown in the beta.

The fact they have gone as far as to make these things like skill system, crafting system, ect. into placeholding simplistic systems, that only mimic a real system, makes alot of players think they don't have as much complete as they claimed. Why would they code something twice, put in-game a version not to be tested and used later? Seems like a huge waste of time. How come everything they put in, isn't the same system they plan to use at launch? They like to claim it's all complete. Like you Alakram, SV is full of Alacrap.

• AbloecAbloec Member CommonPosts: 315

I truly wish this was a plausible thing but chances are people that get refunded wont be banned that would be bad buisness.

Damnant quod non intellegunt
  • AbloecAbloec Member CommonPosts: 315
    Originally posted by MiteFiend

We did think.... that this game had potential, with the information given. We were told that alot more of the game is done, then is shown in the beta.

The fact they have gone as far as to make these things like skill system, crafting system, ect. into placeholding simplistic systems, that only mimic a real system, makes alot of players think they don't have as much complete as they claimed. Why would they code something twice, put in-game a version not to be tested and used later? Seems like a huge waste of time. How come everything they put in, isn't the same system they plan to use at launch? They like to claim it's all complete. Like you Alakram, SV is full of Alacrap.

Lol please show me a post saying what was done in the game, I can show you a post of what they promised they would try to accomplish for release and they were going to open up for beta testing, but never did I see a post of what was finished in the game.

Damnant quod non intellegunt