Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyblade

i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/snakes121/error1.jpg

i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/snakes121/error2.jpg

Hello

This is what i sent to the Skyblade Marketing email address... so dunno if ill get a reply...or they'll blocked

basically wanna know whats going on and jhow to fix it. and or if someone has had this problem and knows what im doing wrong.

ty in advance

-snakes

>>>Message<<<

I've been trying to connect to skyblade for 2 weeks now. i would use the helpdesk but i cant remember my secret question/answer so i cant update my profile or join helpdesk. and this is the only email i could find on the site.

i have vista64bit pro SP2 (with compatabillty settings to "Run As Admin")

recently downloaded the file SB-LOCAL 04-14-2009.zip

unzipped

installed

started to update

updated

started to update again

error1.jpg  >>pressed enter<<

error2.jpg >>pressed enter<<'

disappears

uninstalled

reinstalled

started to update

updated

started to update again

error1.jpg >>pressed enter<<

error2.jpg >>pressed enter<<

disappears

uninstalled

error

deleted

redownloaded

installed

etc

tried on a different computer with windows XP SP3

did the same things.

i used to play SB 4-6 years ago.. really wanna play again and no matter where i try look i cant find the answer to fix

>>>Message<<<

Comments

• snakes121snakes121 Member Posts: 9

wow just finished this and got a reply...well notification that theyre going to look into it :D

ok that didnt help at all

they said its not supported by vista 64bit...but i tried on XP sp3 and still got the exact same errors

halps?

bump

Originally posted by snakes121

bump

no one know? or no one care?

• Godfatherx8Godfatherx8 Member Posts: 10

alright  here  is what  you  do(big  breath):  you  uninstall  and  re  install  BUT  BEFORE  YOU  RE  INSTALL  IT  MAKE  SURE  YOUR  TIME  ZONE  IS  SET  TO  +8 GMT  BEIJING TIME!!!  then  once  its  installed  you  move  the  folder from  program f iles to- (find the  users  folder and  click  it and  click  the  folder  with the  name  of  the  user  you  want  to  play  skyblade  on  and  put  it  in that  folder)  <---  that  folder  lol. then once  its  in  that  folder  you  use the  skyblade.exe  link  inside  the  folder  dont  use  the  shortcut  it  puts  on  your  desktop because  more  times  than  not  that  one  doesnt  work.  i  hope  it  fixes  it  man!  hit  me  up  in game  if  your playing on t he  skyblade  elite  server.  ingame  name  is  AssClown.