Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A New Hope

AlbosAlbos Member Posts: 132

I'm what some of you guys call a burned out of mmos player, and the reason behind that is that my 1st mmo experience was FFXI and I joined that game cause I saw my best friend playing and I loved the idea that only way to make progress was to team up with other players. After 4-5 years of intens ffxi playing I tried wow and all other mmos that resamble wow in a way or two and I didnt play any of them more then 2-3 months cause they were not entertaining me like ffxi did. 1st time I saw Aion was about 2 years ago and I loved the videos I saw, but when I tried chinese open beta the game looked way different from the videos. So that's when I started to complain and got my title(troll lol) from aion fans. Now back to the thread title I will give aion a chance since the game I'm waiting now is the new se title ffxiv and all the other games out there are not in my interest. Again since I didnt really like the betas I decided to play Aion in a slow pace and be a "jack of all trades" meaning level, quest, craft, help other people, and not rush to level cap. Another thing that made me decide to play is the pvp since I'm a pve player I want to learn and play pvp. Pvp in wow made me hate wow, battlegrounds were the worst thing I ever saw. Well I hope I will get some fun out of Aion :)

Comments

• ThunderballsThunderballs Member Posts: 365

Jeldhi jeldhi dak dak !

I had a random thought so i thought I would post it here....

Caveat Emptor

• KalayKalay Member Posts: 154

I think you want the Star Wars: The Old Republic mmorpg forum.

GlassEye

• AlbosAlbos Member Posts: 132
    Originally posted by Kalay

I think you want the Star Wars: The Old Republic mmorpg forum.

With all due respect but I didn't mention start wars anywere so I don't get your point.

note: oh nevermind you mean the thread title lol

• learislearis Member UncommonPosts: 13

Was there anything in your post resembling a topic to be discussed, or was this merely a diary entry that you wanted the world to see?

• logangregorlogangregor Member Posts: 1,524

Originally posted by learis
    Was there anything in your post resembling a topic to be discussed, or was this merely a diary entry that you wanted the world to see?

Wall of text.

Originally posted by learis

I guess you wanted flame or something, check other posts you'll find plenty.

• BoardwalkerBoardwalker Member UncommonPosts: 388

Here is my summary of the OP:

1. I've only really played FFXI.

2. Other MMOs are boring.

3. I saw videos of Aion. The gameplay was not like the videos.

4. WoW battlegrounds make me want to vomit.

5. I will play Aion. I hope not to ragequit too often when killed in PvP.

6. The next FF can't come out soon enough.

They can adjust a game all day, but they can't help the issue between the keyboard and the chair.
    Played: UO, DAoC, AC, WoW, EVE, TR, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, ESO, Elite:D
    Play EVE for free for 21 days

• HepisodicHepisodic Member Posts: 328
    Originally posted by Boardwalker

Marry me.

Veritas Vos Liberabit- The truth will set you free.

• NomadMorlockNomadMorlock Member UncommonPosts: 815
    Originally posted by Boardwalker

Lol, even the OP would have to laugh at that summation.

I will play Gladiator and I know its the dps of the warrior class, but will I be able to tank if needed or Templar is only tank in Aion?

I was thinking I would be able to tank considering heavy gear and not sure but skill like provoke/taunt getting aggro my way.