Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make a forum for Runescape!

Hi everybody image

I think you guys should make a forum for Runescape.  After all, some of the games that already have their own forum are only half as popular as Runescape is.  Why not give Runescape one, too? image

Comments

• MagicRogueMagicRogue Member Posts: 10
    You're right, runescape deserves a forum 2

"Everything is a memory, everything"

• Gen0cideGen0cide Member Posts: 24

I wouldn't consider Runescape in competition with any of the games on this site.I know its a mmorpg and all,but its different..yet similiar.I think this has probably been suggested multiple times,and obviously shot down if so.

It all depends what side you stand on

It all depends what side you stand on
    'I have systematically purged the Earth of evil.
    I fear only sunlight and girls.'

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

How i can see these all are Novice members?

lol.

Im 17,94% nerd.

Just tested.

• SkilltarSkilltar Member Posts: 26

Maybe Runescape doesn't have a forum because it sucks!! i think it's that!::::12::

• Neo189Neo189 Member Posts: 6

Hey, Runescape doesn't suck!! image

It's a great game, it just takes a while to get into. image

Plus, it's grown a lot in the past year or so. image

• SkilltarSkilltar Member Posts: 26

ok ok maybe ur right but the tutorial s far too long!!!!
    Everybody knows how an RPG works so why a tutoriol that long??::::24::::::20::

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

runescape sucks.

it sucks my socks.

maybe cos i got really bored of it, my combat was there 258. name liimap

• NimeChowNimeChow Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by lotharr

runescape sucks.
    it sucks my socks.
    maybe cos i got really bored of it, my combat was there 258. name liimap
  • kasha_chankasha_chan Member Posts: 15

Lol.. most people seem to agree that runescape sucks. I think so too!!

If there's a runescape forum on here, I don't think it'll have too many posts in it at all!

Always the same,
    Kasha

Always the same,
    Kasha

• sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286
    think how many play runescape now think of how many people who play and know about this website there wouldent be anyone making post compared to the other games they have here i thought the same thing befor about astonia 3 i thought they should make a forum for that game bt then i realized that no one would know about this website

hope some1 reads this

• yoyoboyyoyoboy Member Posts: 19

if u hate runescape so much just email me ur account email [email protected] or on runescape msg

magpower66image

yea

yea

• TriboltaTribolta Member Posts: 10

Personally, I think that Runescape deserves a Forum because it has over 350,000 players from around the globe! I mean, if this many people are playing it, it should mean that it is popular around the world! Therefore, I think a FOrum should be in place!

Wat do you guys say?

Daniel Chan

Daniel Chan

• richard.doanrichard.doan Member Posts: 20

fuk then go to anohter website and go there for a forum biatch.

my signature is---> Richard Doan AHHH WTF i can't write in cursive!! Should be called Hand Printed Name. Oh well Silly MMORPG.COM

my signature is---> Richard Doan AHHH WTF i can't write in cursive!! Should be called Hand Printed Name. Oh well Silly MMORPG.COM

"you can run but you cant hide, come out , come out where ever you are!"

• PetahpiePetahpie Member Posts: 7
    i agree. runescape should have its own forum. it's the best free game in the world and my first MMORPG

• alasteralaster Member Posts: 7
    I play Blade Mistress and started to play Runescape this past Christmas.  The only reason i started to play Runescape was because Blade Mistress was hacked into and the server was shutdown for a while.  Personally, I agree, Runescape is not fun.  I hate walking everywhere and the map is huge.  To complete one quest you must travel for 30 minutes one way, turn around and travel for 15 minutes, and then finally turn around and go back where you started.  The game sucks in my opinion.  I know everyone will just say use teleportation, but guess what, I am not a mage.  Play Blade Mistress not Runescape.  And besides, Blade Mistress has a forum already www.forum.blademistress.com .

• alasteralaster Member Posts: 7
    I guess I did not answer the question...Why does it matter if Runescape has a forum for those of you who hate it.  Just don't go on the page and you will do well.  I say if the 350,000 members want to have a forum, give it to them.