Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Necros..are they 'good' at killing stealthers?

SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177

I brought this up in game and got a lot of child like remarks...so I now ask here. How easily can necros kill those pesky stealthers that run the BGs?

thx

the sword of no sword...

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Not very I'm afraid. Necro is a great PVE character, but not so great in PVP. Your pet is just too many levels below most other players, and a well geared stealther will destroy your pet (and then you) pretty quickly.

Best anti stealthers are usually Archers and other stealthers.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SotoSoto Member UncommonPosts: 177

So, a Midgard Hunter is a good stealther killer?

the sword of no sword...

• vistakahvistakah Member Posts: 118

Stealthers overall have very limited choices in targets. I've played a Ranger and Hunter at high levels as well as a Shadowblade and your target limitations are pretty much ungrouped casters or other stealthers. Thats why you see so many lame grouped archers and assasins because most cant take down majority targets alone and since most non stealth are grouped they are generally just nuisances. Necro's are nothing to laugh at unless they are being burned down by casters who can kill one very quickly.

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371
    Originally posted by Soto

So, a Midgard Hunter is a good stealther killer?

I can t remember the spec but a well specced hunter is a great stealther killer.

• Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

A buffbotted deathsight necro is a great assassin killer, and for that matter is good at killing most melee classes.  Used to be able to kill archers pretty good before they essentially made them casters.  Casters own necros.