Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PAX 2009: Dark mysteries of The Secret World

ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Comments

• MMO_DoubterMMO_Doubter Member Posts: 5,056

"We got to see actual combat footage, and let us tell you it looked unabashedly intense."

Don't tell me, show me. Talk is cheap, and words from an internet gaming site aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

It sounds like a cool idea for a game, but lots of games have sounded cool for a time.

"" Voice acting isn't an RPG element....it's just a production value." - grumpymel2

• smellysockssmellysocks Member Posts: 230

Even tough it's FailCom making it ..i have to admit i'm really, really impressed :)

• JesterDarklyJesterDarkly Member Posts: 20

An interview from Ragnar Tornquist at Rock, Paper, Shotgun

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/09/10/the-secret-world-factions-pvp-details/

• CrashloopCrashloop Member Posts: 885

One of the things I like about the info they release of TSW is that it actually fit's the title of the game quite well. you are given small carrots and when you want some more it's like talking to a brick wall. Looking forward to see how this game is at launch. The ideas in this game does interest me a lot. I just hope they don't do a "typical Funcom" and release too early. :P

Playing: Battlefield - Bad company (Xbox360) Arma2, DFO (PC)
    On my radar: TSW, MO
    MMO's played: SWG (pre cu/cu), WoW, AoC, WAR, DFO, Planetside
    MMO's that I have tested: Lotro, L2, Aion, Ryzom

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Sounds interesting -- this and SW:TOR are the only 2 games on the radar for me now.