Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help for SWG! :(

Hey guys,

i got the SWG trial a couple days ago, everytime i log in with my char the loading screen goes stuck at "Generating Terrain", i've removed/reinstalled the game 3 times on diferent Hardrives, tried loads of stuff that was on the forums (Sony online site is off now -.-') but nothing helps. i'm running windows vista 32bit with a good ATI card and quad core, it can handle quiet some games :P.  anyone has a solution to this problem? i'm dyin to try SWG :((

thanks in advance,

vlad

Comments

• vladakovvladakov Member Posts: 710

please? ;(

• VarnyVarny Member Posts: 765

Had the same problem with other SOE games and Vista and nothing would work, not even the fixes. I downloaded Windows 7 and havn't had a single problem all their games work perfectly with Windows 7.

• JatwhalJatwhal Member Posts: 162

Vista, ugh

uninstalled it from the misses computer as it stuck on everything.

If you can set up to run in windowed mode from the launchpad -game options.

When you stall drop the game window and see if you're getting a system message.

I dunno- can't really think of anything excpet for stuff you've probably tried.

I would like to state that in no way shape or form that anything I receive from SOE influences my opinion about SWG or their company. I’m pretty much a typical average player enjoying the game.