Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looks like a decent game

djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677

I was wandering when mmorpg was gonna make some forums for this game. Found out about it around 2 weeks ago and have the upcoming english site bookmarked, ill be trying the game when it comes out.

Comments

• SkylessSkyless Member Posts: 58

Does anyone know when we can expect to see some real English info about this game crop up? I, like everybody else I imagine, have had to rely on the google translation of websites in order to get any real info on this game. It certainly looks promising, but that's difficult to say when I can't read their website.

• korpsce24korpsce24 Member Posts: 61

You can get a little bit of info on the European Gpotato site, there's some stuff on it in their news section, I had to go there since the US gpotato site doesn't like to keep us updated.

http://en.gpotato.eu/

• MerilMeril Member Posts: 4

Latest News I got is that the russian CB2 has just opened its doors and there´s already a PreOrder available in Russia. Things are improving :)

• pencilrickpencilrick Member Posts: 1,550

Interesting game title.  All I know is I have a painful case of itching allods and ran out of my last tube.  Will have to make a trip to the drugstore, I guess.

• EllenoreaEllenorea Member Posts: 3

After looking at vids on youtube for this I will definately play this!! :D

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by Meril

Latest News I got is that the russian CB2 has just opened its doors and there´s already a PreOrder available in Russia. Things are improving :)

Hmm i was under the impression this game was released in Russia awhile ago and it was the top game there so they decided to make it global, didn't know it was a brand new game, anyone actually know the answer?

• BottmingerBottminger Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by Gabby-air
    Hmm i was under the impression this game was released in Russia awhile ago and it was the top game there so they decided to make it global, didn't know it was a brand new game, anyone actually know the answer?

No, in Russia there was no release. The game went in print today only.

Sorry for my Enlish (