Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any mmorpg staff that want the pre order us open beta key?

FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

Got an extra us open beta key here any mmorpg staff or admin that want it pm me?

Comments

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586

If I ran a site like MMORPG.com and a game gave me 100 beta keys, I'm pretty sure the first 10 would go to my staff.  That way I can do stuff like have articles and reviews.

Don't think you're going to find an Admin that is interested in Aion and doesn't have a key.  Good luck though.

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat
  • FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

who knows :)

i wil have 2 more open beta keys to give away later today.

Hopefully i can donate them to give aion reviews from the staff, never liked leechers.

If any mmorpg staff or admin is interested in the keys please post here.

• HalpotHalpot Member CommonPosts: 204

I wouldn't mind giving it a try if this offer is still open please.

Admin only feeds us the cyber-souls of the banned :) 

sure halpot incoming serial code.

its a great game very addicting, enjoy. :p

ill grab a bunch from best buy more open beta numbers incoming. :)

today.

Ive been playing 14 hours nonstop, its soo good hopefulyl previews from mmorpg is good. :)

• kosaboykosaboy Member UncommonPosts: 50

lucky!!

• HalpotHalpot Member CommonPosts: 204
    Originally posted by Furor

sure halpot incoming serial code.
    its a great game very addicting, enjoy. :p
    ill grab a bunch from best buy more open beta numbers incoming. :)
    today.
    Ive been playing 14 hours nonstop, its soo good hopefulyl previews from mmorpg is good. :)

Cool. Thank you 

• justinopejustinope Member Posts: 46

ahh wish I was staff  :(  dying to try this game since it reminds me of how much I liked the way Guild Wars looked but hated how simple it was. maybe the game would be the best of both worlds :o  in any case, I hope I can get a key from a giveaway or something soon!

2 more pre order beta keys will be avilable today fro best buy. Any other mmorpg staff or admin interested in giving aion a play

please post here. i will pm the beta codes. by the way halpot the code i gave you also has pre order bonus items, so if you buy the game you get the pre order bonus items. :))))

Hooking MMorpg staff and admin with 35 pre order beta keys from bestbuy. :)

post here for beta codes, got a friend works at bestbuy so we decided to give it away to mmorpg.

Please give it a goooood review thanks.  I will get them in 3 hours from now.

• DavrynDavryn Member Posts: 39

This is just weird stuff you're posting here. Like everyone's said, MMORPG.com surely has press accounts for this game.

"Please give it a good review?" WTF? They should review the game the way they want to review it, not give it a good review because they got freebies from the developers.

well bestbuy was going to throw away these open beta pre order keys anyway why throw it away when people can use them right?

;)

friends of staffers and admin of mmorpg is welcome too.

• DraccanDraccan Member Posts: 1,050

Hooking MMorpg staff and admin with 35 pre order beta keys from bestbuy. :)
    post here for beta codes, got a friend works at bestbuy so we decided to give it away to mmorpg.
    Please give it a goooood review thanks.  I will get them in 3 hours from now.

That was a joke, right? ............ right??

yea dracaan what i meant to say was good preview of aion :)

• XtromassXtromass Member Posts: 662

Way 2 suck up to staff lol

• DraccanDraccan Member Posts: 1,050

yea dracaan what i meant to say was good preview of aion :)

Aha ....

Errrhh  

lol what can i do? lol bestbuy is going to throw these extra open beta pre order keys away starting next week.

:P ill give these to a good cause. lol i hate to see these keys end up in the dumpster outside the store.....

• bahamut1bahamut1 Member Posts: 614

I could use a key. I'm not staff, but I could type up a review and submit it to them. Anyways, if you have any extra...

"Granted thinking for yourself could be considered a timesink of shorter or longer duration depending on how smart..or how dumb you are."

• hellavengerhellavenger Member Posts: 1

They are giving away beta keys at fileplanet right now (dont need to be a subscriber to get one) ... just got mine :)

• StrieferStriefer Member UncommonPosts: 62

If there are any keys left over, could i grab one?

I currently can't access fileplanet at my work >_<

This discussion has been closed.